[ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9+Paranoid Android LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

Seditec

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Mine was doing it for a while with high clocking but since I updated I haven't bothered to clock that far up again
I was clocked to 864

Sent from my LS670

svenjoypro

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Apart from the lock screen issue (which may or may not be fixed now), this rom has been great. I'm using this on the Optimus V.
I don't really have deep sleep issues anymore, I did until I tried this, but now it seems to be fixed. The only issue I see now is the clock lag, but I don't mind that because I don't use an alarm.

Thanks theKraven.

goofwear

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Sorry I have been gone for a while. long story, work and a new phone. I will be flashing t alpha 19E and new apps either tonight of tomorrow and test it out. With me having a new phone I can test more unstable releases if Need be . Just PM me

A-android-B

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Apart from the lock screen issue (which may or may not be fixed now), this rom has been great. I'm using this on the Optimus V.
I don't really have deep sleep issues anymore, I did until I tried this, but now it seems to be fixed. The only issue I see now is the clock lag, but I don't mind that because I don't use an alarm.

Thanks theKraven.

Yeah thanks thekraven, I do use the alarm and it always goes off on time even if the lock screen and status bar are wrong. Weird isn't it?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

John Smith7

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
My phone won't boot after flashing Alpha19. It's stuck at the LG screen.

EDIT: When installing it has the following error:

E:Corrupt file: system/usr/icu/icudt461.dat
E:signature verification failed

EDIT2: After toggling the security checks it successfully installed. I don't recall having to ever do that before.

EDIT3: Now it's stuck at the loading screen that shows the lanky android guy with the glowing circle on his chest.

Last edited:

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
My phone won't boot after flashing Alpha19. It's stuck at the LG screen.

EDIT: When installing it has the following error:

E:Corrupt file: system/usr/icu/icudt461.dat
E:signature verification failed

EDIT2: After toggling the security checks it successfully installed. I don't recall having to ever do that before.

EDIT3: Now it's stuck at the loading screen that shows the lanky android guy with the glowing circle on his chest.

Sounds like a bad download. Check the md5 of your downloaded file. It should be 280d810f8b90ebc38fcc38329d5975db

garbb

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Whenever I record a video with the built in video recorder the thumbnail does not display correctly in the gallery (or in quickpic). It will only display a blank grey/black square. The video plays back ok though. This is with alpha 19E and kernel 21. After installing CM9 I flashed back to another rom that I know can correctly create and display video thumbnails (to see whether it was an issue with thumbnail creation or thumbnail display) and the thumbnails of the videos I recorded with CM9 were still blank in the other rom so I am thinking that the issue is with the CM9 rom creating the thumbnails.
Anyone else see this problem?

exProphecy

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
ahh thank you. changed that line I'll see how it is. by the way, not sure if this is a problem.. I noticed there are two folders in /system/modules. one is a folder the 35 test kernel and the other is the 36 kernel. both have the same items inside. should I delete the older one? I thought it was supposed to be deleted as I installed a newer one. unless they rely on each other then is kool lols

EDIT: Also, is there any particular reason why this: ☠ [APK][Tweaks & Mods] █ PIMP MY ROM █ v1.9.1 {Any Device // Any Rom}[ALPHA][WIP] ☠ - xda-developers is causing me to get stuck on boot? Perhaps the init.d setup in this ROM isn't compatible with it? I don't even get past the first set of tweaks after reboot.

Hey kraven in case you missed my earlier post.. any idea why Pimp my ROM would be causing stuck at boot logo after reboot?
Also, that dyn change seems like a keeper ;)

Drakahr

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
I did a full wipe, installed alpha 19E, gapps with the older voice, disabled signatures, then the zvd to zvj patch . Then formatted my32gb
In COT, partitioned 1024mb, chose 256mb swap, rebooted recovery, mounted the next, rebooted system for long reboot. Skipped the Google setup in cm9 and saw that a2sd was somehow automatically selected. Setup Gmail, updated in play store, rebooted.
Now... I noticed somehow drop box made it through all that and was on my apps list.y

Drakahr

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
I don't see the 1 gig reflected anywhere, and after a few installs I'm getting no storage room errors. My web eemsoddtime typing these postthecurto wantjuaround. I don't understand what dc2sd is, or if that would help. I love this from and I'm. Very impressed with all of the work that has obviously gone into it, I would love to get this smoothed out so I can show off what ana

mikebontoft

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
updating now from 17c. I've had it since it came out. I've experienced the blank screens in facebook and gmail. Listening to music with headphones on makes the notification come out of the main speaker, and a few other random things. Look forward to see what's new. Thanks again.

Nick7

Brick Master
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
For the blank screen: try clearing data for both of those apps. I know that works for at least Gmail. Dunno about Facebook :p (menu -> apps -> manage apps -> Gmail -> clear data)

Shoutout to TheKraven for keeping this phone alive and relevant, great work man!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon