[ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9+Paranoid Android LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

Tyler555

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting a portable USB dac/headphone amp and was wondering if there were any kernels that support digital audio through usb that also support this rom or kravens cm7.2

_alexkta

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Every time I try CAI I always have problems with calling and the other person can't hear me, if I swap out the phone apk with one from Bobz ics will it fix that?

EDIT: It didn't work

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Every time I try CAI I always have problems with calling and the other person can't hear me, if I swap out the phone apk with one from Bobz ics will it fix that?

EDIT: It didn't work

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

The reason I love this rom is that I can make calls using regular earbuds and the phone's mic. There is one small bug, that isn't even enough to complain about, but it might be related to your problem. On the first call of the day, I have to wait until the call starts and then turn up the volume. After that calls proceed fine.

ny355145

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I recently flashed this and seems to be working great, thanks for the hard work.

I have been having issues with the mms (I'm on Virgin mobile with the optimus v and applied the patch), do you think reflashing or the Bobz mms.apk would help?

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I recently flashed this and seems to be working great, thanks for the hard work.

I have been having issues with the mms (I'm on Virgin mobile with the optimus v and applied the patch), do you think reflashing or the Bobz mms.apk would help?

Receiving mms works better on 3g. It's still not 100%, but I do get some. Let us know if you have better results with other mms.apk's.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

DoomMunky

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm using 19e, and lose data regularly. I have to turn data off and on again to get it back . I'm not roaming or anything. Could it be related to my SetCPU app, which throttles the CPU when the screen is off?

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
when are we going to see a new update?

.....Not cool.. It's generally frowned upon to ask for an eta. The devs have lives too, and just do this on their spare time. They don't owe us anything and we should just be grateful for what they do share with us.

Tapatalk'n it from my VM670 running OM-Mandylion on LS670ZVJ firmware

anon(5459704)

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
I've been following this thread somewhat close, I have seen talk about moving apps to the sd card. The problem Is I am not sure what post I should follow to do this. If it wasn't for me having this issue, I do believe I would be running this mod instead of CM7. If someone could point me in the right direction as to how to get apps and such to SD card It would be greatly appreciated. Being a noob at this I really need the help.

thank you.

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
If I remember correctly, the first time you boot the ROM, exit out of the setup, go to settings, performance, a2sd. Set one of those methods, I don't know which method is better, but you have a 50/50 shot. While you're in performance settings change your minimum clock speed to 480. Then reboot, add your Google account, and you should be good to go, with apps automatically being installed to your sdext partition. You did partition the card, right?

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Android Central Forums

anon(5459704)

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
I am back to cm7 but on my first attempt I tried following a few post about the partitions and still ended up with my phone telling me I was out of memory. I will give this a shot again this weekend when I know I won't need the phone Thank you for your reply.

anon(5459704)

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Looks like I will be waiting till it is specifically stated to move apps to sd card.. I tried many different ways and it refused to allow apps to sd card. I will wait. thatks for the help.

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
If you did it right, you won't have to move anything. The apps will be automatically installed to the sdext.

fortyquid

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Flash, boot, go to settings, select d2sd, reboot, then install your Apps as you normally would. Your apps will automatically go to your sd card (as does your data, incidentally.)

pspOPT

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Flash, boot, go to settings, select d2sd, reboot, then install your Apps as you normally would. Your apps will automatically go to your sd card (as does your data, incidentally.)

But my apps would already be there right? I don't want to reinstall a bunch of apps again since they are already present in the sd-int partition of my flash drive.