[KERNEL][GB/CM9] iScream Kernel v01 (ICS, baby!)

hezx

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
If you go a few posts back you will see the answer to your question. Not to be rude. But read up more

Sent from my LGL55C using Android Central Forums

anon(806639)

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, I did read though. It's based off the LG Optimus S. Ive read how it can mess up for my phone.... but i've also heard that it works fine.

All I'm asking for is some clarification, sorry.

williek113

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Just wondering... did anyone else have a problem with colors and backgrounds getting screwed up? For me, the boot animation is yellowy orange, and the home screen background isnt right... its hard to explain, but it looks awful... some kind of fix or advice would be great! This is on thekraven's cm9 alpha11D ROM btw

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Just wondering... did anyone else have a problem with colors and backgrounds getting screwed up? For me, the boot animation is yellowy orange, and the home screen background isnt right... its hard to explain, but it looks awful... some kind of fix or advice would be great! This is on thekraven's cm9 alpha11D ROM btw

This kernel is from 4/30/2012 and was current at the same time as thekraven ICS alpha 10a and thekraven test kernel 5.

Note that thekraven has released about 6-8 updates of alpha ICS with updates and 10 test kernels (test kern.15 with many updates is in 11d)

You will not have good results flashing this old kernel with a much newer alpha release. Seems silly, if you think about it.

jellymanpoo

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
I just attached this to HydroKernel and It worked!!! Buttery smooth, But am a little upset the I had to give up my PananoidAndroid rom but hey, Performance is all I need.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital