[BETA][ROM][MIUI] Rawrzilla Beta 2 By Team A.P.P

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: [WIP][ROM][MIUI]Rawrzilla Testers needed!!!

I flashed the ROM and it's working pretty well. A couple times the status bar disappeared on me (I had to reboot to fix this). I've found flashing Drew's iScream kernel increases performance (also might have helped with the status bar thing). I was also able to overclock to 787 mhz without any problems. Web browsing works much better than I thought it would. Pinch-to-zoom on full desktop sites is pretty fluid! Keep up the great work me2151! :)

me2151

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

I flashed the ROM and it's working pretty well. A couple times the status bar disappeared on me (I had to reboot to fix this). I've found flashing Drew's iScream kernel increases performance (also might have helped with the status bar thing). I was also able to overclock to 787 mhz without any problems. Web browsing works much better than I thought it would. Pinch-to-zoom on full desktop sites is pretty fluid! Keep up the great work me2151! :)

I agree with the status bar problem. it works after a reboot. when it doesnt work wallpapers(the auto wallpaper at least) doesnt work either :/

Also...Thanks for trying.

PatrickAkridge

"The Button Pusher"
Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

HECK YEAH! I AM DOWNLOADING NOW! SO FREAKING HAPPY! Anywhere close to being able to have data, phone, texting, stuff?

I am so Nandroid Backupping this!

prowlingfox

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site

Never thought I’d see MIUI on our phones! Gonna give this a try ASAP. Give my thanks to everyone involved, and yourself of course :D. You definitely have my appreciation. Up at five tomorrow, but I’ll try to flash before I go to bed. Never too late to flash a ROM (; Gonna probably flash back to CM7 until phone and data gets worked out. Let it happen, dude! You can do it, I’m sure. Down loading now!

PatrickAkridge

"The Button Pusher"
Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Can we dirty flash? I had CM9 kraven... I nandroid'ed and I would like to dirty flash from CM9 to MIUIZVD (MIUI ROM for ZVD)

Do I just need to clean wipe?

me2151

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Wait a few minutes( just got data and texting working :p) im uploading now
Also clean wipe :p

PatrickAkridge

"The Button Pusher"
Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Okay... CRAP! I just NOW flashed the last build... waiting...

Alright. BTW, you have a signature verification error on the LAST build that says

Code:
Opening update package...
Verifying Update package...
E: Missing file:
system/media/audio/ringtones/RomancingTheTone.ogg
E: Signature Verification FAILED.
Installation aborted.

I flashed w/out sig verif and it worked.

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

Okay... CRAP! I just NOW flashed the last build... waiting...

Alright. BTW, you have a signature verification error on the LAST build that says

Code:
Opening update package...
Verifying Update package...
E: Missing file:
system/media/audio/ringtones/RomancingTheTone.ogg
E: Signature Verification FAILED.
Installation aborted.

I flashed w/out sig verif and it worked.

This is because we replaced the whole media folder with the ones in MIUI. It's going to be looking for files that it's missing. But we'll try and look in the updater-script and see if we can fix it :)

PatrickAkridge

"The Button Pusher"
Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

This is because we replaced the whole media folder with the ones in MIUI. It's going to be looking for files that it's missing. But we'll try and look in the updater-script and see if we can fix it :)

Alright.

I found a bug before I even walk through the front door...

If you slide a slider, the setting won't stick. You have to physically TAP on the slider thing to get it to stick..

I am not trying to be a butt.

I found another BUG...

There has been some graphical problems with CyanogenMod 9 all together... It shows "rays"... Take a look at this link...

http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg...print-ls670-2-20-zvd-basesband-alpha4-23.html

That is where I originally started the discussion of the "demon rays".... :p

Last edited:

me2151

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Alright.

I found a bug before I even walk through the front door...

If you slide a slider, the setting won't stick. You have to physically TAP on the slider thing to get it to stick..

I am not trying to be a butt.

I found another BUG...

There has been some graphical problems with CyanogenMod 9 all together... It shows "rays"... Take a look at this link...

http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg...print-ls670-2-20-zvd-basesband-alpha4-23.html

That is where I originally started the discussion of the "demon rays".... :p

I cannot recreate the slider problem(works fine for me) the only slider that doesnt work is USB mode

prowlingfox

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: [WIP][ROM][MIUI]Rawrzilla_ZVD_Alpha2 :D

Wooo! Wait does calling work too now? Also I definitely rickrolled all of you on page 7 and you didn't even notice ): I am disappoint.

me2151

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Calling works but it will pop up a thing saying it crashed... IGNORE it until after your call. then click ok :p

Also Link is up!!!!!!!!!!!!

me2151

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

o.o do i get to rest?! :p

I AM working on phone but it may take awhile....

then again... i pmed you saying texting and data will take a while and i got it 10 minutes later >.<

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
o.o do i get to rest?! :p

I AM working on phone but it may take awhile....

then again... i pmed you saying texting and data will take a while and i got it 10 minutes later >.<

Sorry being a little greedy sorry just so hyped up about this rom:banghead:

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance