[BETA][ROM][MIUI] Rawrzilla Beta 2 By Team A.P.P

me2151

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: [WIP][ROM][MIUI]Rawrzilla_ZVD_Alpha2 :D

Also, I placed a theme in the data/system/theme folder like gannon suggested but can't see it when I go to themes. Anyone tried this yet?

[MIUI v4 THEME][VA themes](1.23.) - xda-developers is the theme I found on XDA for MIUIv4

you do not place the theme there. just make a folder there...i used adb to make the folder by doing
Code:
adb shell
su
mkdir /data/system/theme
exit
exit

I used the built in theme downloader and it works... just remember to untick the lockscreen tick when installing

Invincible Madness

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site

I didn't place the theme there bro. I created a folder named 'theme' in data/system using root explorer and placed the theme there. did you try the theme I linked above, may be a problem with the them then :/

me2151

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Guys... our search home menu and back buttons stay lit and I can't get tick boxes to STAY ticked and settings won't stick.

Suggestions please?

My battery is depleting...

Sent from my LG-LS670 running RoaryROM and thekraven's CM9 both with Ice Cream Sandwich using Tapatalk

Plug it in >.< and the lights wont make the battery go THAT fast. :/

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site

Also, I placed a theme in the data/system/theme folder like gannon suggested but can't see it when I go to themes. Anyone tried this yet?

[MIUI v4 THEME][VA themes](1.23.) - xda-developers is the theme I found on XDA for MIUIv4

I didn't place the theme there bro. I created a folder named 'theme' in data/system using root explorer and placed the theme there. did you try the theme I linked above, may be a problem with the them then :/

Read the bold part of the first quote, then read the bold part of the second quote. See how one could assume that you did place the theme there?

me2151

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Read the bold part of the first quote, then read the bold part of the second quote. See how one could assume that you did place the theme there?

heres some new directions.

make the folder /data/system/theme Then leave it alone. dont put ANYTHING in it.

Place your downloaded theme in the directory /sdcard/MIUI/theme

go to the theme explorer and apply the theme.

enjoy

PatrickAkridge

"The Button Pusher"
Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I got lights to cut off on lock with a reboot... data just needs mobile data off then ON to work. That's what I did. No wifi used. :)

All 3G post! ;)

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk

mrgay

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site

I guess data isn't working in this build? It's weird, worked fine when I first installed the rom and then went x_X.

Also, you need to enable wifi, reboot and then wifi works. Not sure if this has been noted.

ROM looks sick, however. :D

me2151

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

I guess data isn't working in this build? It's weird, worked fine when I first installed the rom and then went x_X.

Also, you need to enable wifi, reboot and then wifi works. Not sure if this has been noted.

ROM looks sick, however. :D

Data DOES work... its just a PITA to get working because of the Phone FCing... its the same concept of kravens cold as ice rom with airplane mode and all that.

Reactions: PatrickAkridge

me2151

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Hey guys... I can't get an established ADB connection to MIUI... and thekraven's Wifi Fix files SHOULD be a fix...

The fixes' descriptions and I quote from kraven (not really but sort of; okay! there kinda not really quoted!)

By the way, all the files do when flashed is changes the system kernal and boot.img files which helps in the aid of getting stuff back..

Just wipe cache ONCE before anything, download these files and stick em on the SD Card. Then, flash thekraven's fixes IN ORDER! After you get done flashing 58.zip, flash Drew's iScream kernal.

G'apps - DOESN'T CHANGE THE BOOT.IMG... JUST ADDS THE GOOGLE APPS...
Modification to ICS - Working MSM and ADB - Fixes ADB and MSM... We don't have ADB access, but we DO have MSM... shouldn't hurt; I flashed it...
cm9.55 - Includes 'cheatman' fixes and fixes the wifi... This SHOULD help alot with the data screwing up...
cm9.58 - Fixes Gallery and Market downloads in cm9.55... This also improves wifi from what I can tell...

These ARE ARE ARE ARE designed for thekraven's ICS kernal, but since me2151 used thekraven's CM9 ICS ZVD sources, these WILL NOT hurt to flash... Again, I flashed them so they should be okay..

Once again, you if you choose, flash ALL of the files in recovery...

BUG FIXES/FIXES WITH MIUI:

I flashed the files ONCE and it made the status bar disappear... no prob... Just boot into recovery, CLEAR DATA... flash the ROM again, flash G'apps, flash the fixes IN ORDER.

Search, Home, Menu, and Back buttons staying on.. to fix this, navigate to Settings > Display > LED Notifications.. UNTICK that box and reboot.. If you are still having probs, reboot into recovery and wipe cache and then reboot.

Wallpaper and Lock-screen paper turning BLACK - to fix this, just reboot. Yes... just reboot. If it does it again... whatda do? Reboot. ;)

3G fix that works, sometimes... - To sometimes fix data, just turn mobile data on and off a couple times.. If you are on Alpha2, DO NOT TURN ON AIRPLANE MODE... If you can't get data to stick, check APN's and reboot. To test, dial *#*#4636#*#* in the dialer... then phone > Run Ping Test.. You need to see "PASS" in all three things there... Also, try some of thekraven's data fixes over in the ZVD as cold as ice thread's OP... I have my OWN fix for data, disregard the airplane mode part...

Hope this helps you guys out...

I say again.. If you are on Alpha2.. DO NOT ENABLE AIRPLANE MODE... YOU WILL BE BOMBARDED WITH FC's and YOU WILL HAVE TO WIPE DATA.

DOWNLOADS LINKS:

cm9.58 - cm9.58.zip

cm9.55 - cm9.55.zip

G'apps - gapps-ics-20120131-noface.zip

Working ADB and MSM - Modification to ICS - Working MSM and ADB.zip

These are all found in the ICS thread cold as ice... I downloaded them when they were available and now can't find them in the thread so I reuploaded them..

THESE ARE FIXES BY THEKRAVEN, NOT ME..

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TAP THE THANKS BUTTON..

I cannot replicate the adb not working thing(works perfect for me) just make sure you have debugging over usb enabled

And the wifi works fine....
If the wifi fix is for the data then ok but wifi itself is working already.

I also have a swype keyboard working and ill include it in the next release

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

me2151: Did you start building from TeamCooper's miui like I said to? Because the statusbar problems are from having 2 systemui.apks in there. You need to delete the regular systemui.apk and leave the miuisystemui.apk