[HOW-TO]Un-Brick Your Lg Optimus S

Ralph Thornton

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
I did all that was said even used other cabs and my phone still just boots into clock work recovery... any help? Well after Recovery mode got stuck it worked then put me right back into clock work this is getting irritating since I'm giving the phone to a child to use as a wifi text app and mp3 player

Last edited:

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Really trying to fix my phone here... I keep on getting a communication error while updating... Help?

I've never used this method but I'd guess that is a driver issue. Check your device manager to see if everything is recognized correctly

Tapatalk'n it from my VM670 running OM-Mandylion on LS670ZVJ firmware

bpa007tx

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
My LS670 ZVD is bricked. Not a big deal I have another phone. I tried to put it into emergency mode and it does the same thing, flashes the LG logo off and on. I can't get anything else. I was running Cyogen Mod 7 and I forgot to plug my phone in, The battery died and the phone bricked. Anyone ever hear of this? No big hurry for a response, I have another phone but would like to try and get this one back. I'm open for any suggestions

Last edited:

bpa007tx

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I was able to get to emergency mode. I got about 25% of the download and then I got this error message: C:\ProgramData\LGMobileAX\image\header_bg.gif was not found.
Anyone know about this error message?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol