[WIP][ROM][2.3.7]LeWa Madness Alpha3

tlrsax54

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Is that spb shell or Regina, nice icons btw :). did u like this battery or kitchen couldn't theme it?

That's weird. It worked for me always. Should I just remove the link and hoot it up to CM7 gapps?
Which one are you guys using? Old faster market or new one?

Well, I actually used his 7. 1/16/2012 gapps. I have only flashed this ROM once, maybe it was just a one time thing I'm not sure haha.

Reactions: Invincible Madness

Buddlespit

Wannabe kewl
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Well, I can't get the battery icon to change. I'm not savvy enough to dig into the apk's to try to force it.
I will say that this could probably stand being upgraded to a beta, tho. It takes all of a second or three to make data work properly and everything else appears stable on my end.
I'm going to try breaking it tomorrow... ;)

Invincible Madness

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Well, I can't get the battery icon to change. I'm not savvy enough to dig into the apk's to try to force it.
I will say that this could probably stand being upgraded to a beta, tho. It takes all of a second or three to make data work properly and everything else appears stable on my end.
I'm going to try breaking it tomorrow... ;)

Yeah next friday or saturday, I'll update it with the calender fixed and change it to a beta.
Yeah try breaking and making it, its fun eh! :D

SpadeOfAces

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Is there such thing as a macro for the phone to swap access points everytime the phone boots to the home screen that can be created by the Dev? I remember another's ROM that had to initiate the radio 12 seconds after boot...wasn't it Reborn? Just courious...

Invincible Madness

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
I have never used Reborn myself, so no idea :-\ And I'm not a dev, just ported this ROM with some help. I'm learning the stuff slowly though, got an another cookie under my sleeve ;) I'll try to get it touch with Nick7 if he had that issue and how he solved it.

tlrsax54

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I flashed the latest version...

Regarding MMS...a friend sent me a photo and it actually downloaded. A few hours later, another friend sent a photo but I can't download it. Not sure why...

PatrickAkridge

"The Button Pusher"
Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Short Story..

I went on my new PC to download LeWa by gannon right?

So I pull up AC Forums to meet the OP of a thread (the author was gannon)..

I didn't even realize that I downloaded the Optimus V version of LeWa.. so it got stuck booting.. I started freaking out.. Two Minutes later, I see the top of the AC page says ("Optimus V > Rooting ROMs Hacks > LeWa ROM")!!

How funny is that??

Downloading the Optimus S version NOW.

Reactions: rukin5197

PatrickAkridge

"The Button Pusher"
Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
SETTING UP LEWA ROM:

On the FIRST BOOT right after you flash the G'apps, you need to boot up and skip Google Sign IN.. we will come back to that later.

Follow the screens where it asks if it is okay for Google to gather information and blah blah blah :D I forgot that rest of that part..

I somewhat ported this over from the O.V. Thread for LeWa ROM from Incredible Madness...
Anywho's - when your greeted with the LeWa ROM Home Screen Launcher, you need to fix your Data (3G connection)... When you go to settings, go to Mobile Networks, find Access Point Names (APNs) and Tap on the APN starting with the letter "U" if there is one.. If so, find the one starting with the "U" and tap on it. Hit the menu key and choose DELETE. If prompted by a popup, delete it. I have found that this APN is found in most ROMs and I have also discovered that it is throwing the 3G connection up... Back on track... After you have deleted the one starting with the letter "U", tap the little square next to "Sprint" and then under that it says "0".. Yeah.. tap that one..

HW Lights staying ON fix - Pull down the status bar and choose backlight.. Turn it on anything but auto.. That's okay.. we had this same prob in MIUI ZVD (RawrZilla)..

Phone Not Ringing (Silent RT Selected Message) - Go to Settings and Fling your finger to the left... once to get to "Personal" tab.. Select Sound and Vibration, and well.. go to Ringtone.. tap on both of them and set a ringtone... they will be set on "SILENT" as default.

LOCK SOUNDS - Go to Settings > Personal > Sound and Vibration > Screen Lock Sounds

Window Animations are not showing [FIX] - Go to Settings > Personal > Display > Window Animations.. Select "ALL"..

Mock Locations - Go to Settings > Applications > Development > Allow Mock Locations (TURN ON)

These are just a few fixes I found..

THANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED....

Reactions: tlrsax54

tlrsax54

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Hey, deleting that "UMSC" or whatever it was under APNs seemed to have fixed MMS...just received two photos today actually.

*cheers!!!*:D:D:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech