[WIP][ROM][2.3.7]LeWa Madness Alpha3

Invincible Madness

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: [WIP][ROM][2.3.7]LeWa Madness Alpha1

Anyone else having issues getting the MiLocker theme to stick after reboot??

EDIT: nvm, it just takes a few to revert to the themed screen

Does MMS work? Having issues...

Can you try this and let me know.
Go to mobile network settings, Access Point Names, Select Sprint 1 and scrolldown to APN type and enter mms there. Now try an MMS. Let me know if it worked.

tlrsax54

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site

Sudansh, my battery life seems to be pretty good. If you use wifi a lot, make sure to under wifi settings, press menu button, go to advanced and turn off wifi notification. Else radio will be constantly searching for wifi signals. :)
And, I added email to the ROM now, if you really want it.

For Wifi, I go to the Wifi settings and hit the options button and under "Advanced" it has a sleep policy...it's set to turn wifi off when you shut your screen off and 3G reconnects...if you set it to "never" then it will always stay connected, I think it saves a bit more battery too.

arizanic

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I love the Tom so far however I've run into a few problems
1) the battery percentage in the notification bar doesn't match the percentage on the lockscreen
2) the phone screen never turns off unless you hit the lock button otherwise it just dims and remains on
thanks for all of the hard work

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Invincible Madness

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site

I love the Tom so far however I've run into a few problems
1) the battery percentage in the notification bar doesn't match the percentage on the lockscreen
2) the phone screen never turns off unless you hit the lock button otherwise it just dims and remains on
thanks for all of the hard work

1) for me, when screen first turns on, its different but it takes a second or 2 to update with whats in Notif bar.
2) System settings> scroll to phone> Power Saving> check if feel back is ON. If so, turn it OFF.
Also, under display settings, check timeout setting is low enough for your need. I mena if its checked to 1 min and you wait 45 seconds to turn it off, it obviously wont. :)

tlrsax54

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site

I might as well post....I did try adding "MMS" to that one APN, and I still cannot download or send MMS lol.

mr.longbough

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
I was able to get mms to work via go SMS. Send and receive. Stock messenger didn't work.

Edit to clarify I only installed Go SMS from market nothing special still have stock messenger just notifications off

Last edited:

twtippets

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site

Yes, it's a new player (or themed and heavily edited) that I have never seen before. I haven't played with it much yet because I use google music most of the time. But the UI is pretty cool, WP7ish, if you like that style. It also has music controls from the lock screen that differ depending on the Milocker theme you are using. Check it out if you haven't yet.

noonebutkev

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Yes, it's a new player (or themed and heavily edited) that I have never seen before. I haven't played with it much yet because I use google music most of the time. But the UI is pretty cool, WP7ish, if you like that style. It also has music controls from the lock screen that differ depending on the Milocker theme you are using. Check it out if you haven't yet.

I was just wondering cuz the miui player was released as an apk a while ago

Tapatalk BIATCH!!!

Alvis

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site

Stable. That is how I describe it. It may not be pretty in some aspects but dude, all I've gotta say is, you're keeping me from cm9 and I was pretty excited for that. And I love your MIUI port, can't wait 'till its fully stable. Love your work man, if you want any help hit me up :D

MunkyButt

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Is there anywhere I can get the vm app? This recueving a text message when I have a new vm is a little obnoxious

twtippets

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site

Is there anywhere I can get the vm app? This recueving a text message when I have a new vm is a little obnoxious

Try downloading the gapps from Kraven's CM7.2 it has a VVM fix in it. Flash those gapps in recovery. You probably won't need to wipe anything when you do this except for maybe cache.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc