[Help] - Market issues

liamstanley

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
Ok, this has troubled me for awhile now and i have thekravens cm7.2
i also have the old gapps with old market. on the market i keep getting the no search entries found when searching for anything or even like gosms, when i click on it it will say its not compatible but it is because it let me install it before. it seems that over time, less and less apps will work, as in the old market willl say cannot find that item or whatever. the current things ive tried are formatting the flash drive and system and everything on my phone. not even restoring apps. basically deleting all i had. no go. tried another old gapps, no go. tried new gapps, neither. i dont honestly know what to do. and im stuck in a pickle because i want the game spaghetti marsh mellows! and i dont want to have to manually download a cracked version. WTF i also tried using the browser version of the market with one other NO GO. please help me guys. there might be a couple spelling errors cuz im super tired and on my broken laptop, but youh geth theh drifth. :3

tlrsax54

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Ok, this has troubled me for awhile now and i have thekravens cm7.2
i also have the old gapps with old market. on the market i keep getting the no search entries found when searching for anything or even like gosms, when i click on it it will say its not compatible but it is because it let me install it before. it seems that over time, less and less apps will work, as in the old market willl say cannot find that item or whatever. the current things ive tried are formatting the flash drive and system and everything on my phone. not even restoring apps. basically deleting all i had. no go. tried another old gapps, no go. tried new gapps, neither. i dont honestly know what to do. and im stuck in a pickle because i want the game spaghetti marsh mellows! and i dont want to have to manually download a cracked version. WTF i also tried using the browser version of the market with one other NO GO. please help me guys. there might be a couple spelling errors cuz im super tired and on my broken laptop, but youh geth theh drifth. :3

I'm a bit confused, did you ever try the gapps from Kraven's thread? I used #7 on his thread and it works fine for me.

mr.longbough

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
Happened to me. I ended up restoring my stock rooted zvd backup. Flashed cm7 from scratch used the newest gapps no more issue

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

liamstanley

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
Seeming that i already tried that with a format on the sd-card and phone. i don't see how that will work but i'm trying it right now. seems that even pulling and deleting the data fro the phone using cmd or even terminal gives me still the same problem. i have tried many different gapps packages and i am still frustrated. i will post to see if it works.

EDIT: Still ave the issue. i try to even search for hello purr on the market (my app) and it doesn't find it and it has before. i know that it works with my phone as it would work with many others phones. do you think that ad-blocker or some other proxy type service is causing it?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheOzarks