Wifi/3G & All Sounds Occasionally Cuts Out

xmrmaniacx

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Hello, I just recently ran into this problem. I'll be doing whatever on my phone and out of nowhere my Wifi will stop working and hit me with "Error" phrase. I can't even get back to 3G...and if that's not enough it also take ALL my sound with it and I mean ALL sounds. When I reboot it gets rid of the problem but only temporarily. Its seems kind of random. No pattern or triggering from what I can tell. If anyone knows what's going on...PLEASE help me. -_-

I'm running HydroRom w/is cream kernel.

Warlord721

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
I have this happen once in a while too. Not sure about the wifi 'error' reason, but the sound cutting out has happened to me on all ZVH ROMS, so i have attributed to it being just another blessed ZVH bug.

I leave my wifi on 24/7 and am almost always connected to wifi wherever i go, and it only happens to me about less than once a week so I'm not too concerned as a reboot fixes it, but the sound dropping out happens a lil more frequently because i listen to alot of audio on my phone aswell, maybe twice a week.
The headset/Mic bug is a bigger annoyance to me than anything but I've just dealt with it cuz Hydro rom has been the best ROM so far for this phone.

I'd love to use the ICS ROMs but i need a daily driver that everything works, so until the devs unlock the magic with all their hard work with these ROMS, HYDROROM is still the best for me.

xmrmaniacx

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
I have this happen once in a while too. Not sure about the wifi 'error' reason, but the sound cutting out has happened to me on all ZVH ROMS, so i have attributed to it being just another blessed ZVH bug.

I leave my wifi on 24/7 and am almost always connected to wifi wherever i go, and it only happens to me about less than once a week so I'm not too concerned as a reboot fixes it, but the sound dropping out happens a more frequently because i listen to alot of audio on my phone aswell, maybe twice a week.
The headset/Mic bug is a bigger annoyance to me than anything but I've just dealt with it cuz Hydro rom has been the best ROM so far for this phone.

I'd love to use the ICS ROMs but i need a daily driver that everything works, so until the devs unlock the magic with all their hard work with these ROMS, HYDROROM is still the best for me.

Oh straight? I think it might just be the ZVH radio too. I tried to reflash the rom like Valhalla said but that didn't work...I'm also awaiting that almighty CM9 rom. I've been stalking the hell outta that forum for the like last week.

Va1ha11a

Troll Headhunter
Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
sorry that didn't help. I'm not really that experianced with zvh and it's bugs and ROMs, and as to the forum stalking....you're not the only one. :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800