[ROM]MIUI GingerBread Release5 4.26.2012 ZVD

carole6m

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release4 4.14.2012 ZVD

I just took a look at the 9png files in the sense flip clock and they are a lot easier to resize than the flip clock I uploaded a few pages back. I'll resize it tomorrow for you :)

carole6m

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site

So the sense flip clock i have, the day of the week part is in Chinese lol. Upload the skin for me when you get a chance or send me a link to it. Thanks :)

jasonevil

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site

i think i found the issue with the white on white text problem....

i've been comparing this to several gb miui roms that i have downloaded. i've believe i've fixed some but the main issue is that some of the images in this rom are from miuiV4 not gb. easy way to fix it would be to put back in the correct gb images.

i've already did that, if you'd like i can upload the framework-res.apk i'm using at the moment and you can test it to see if you like it.

just let me know.

also, would you like all the gb wallpapers to go with it? i have those as well. i've got tons of stuff from my theming projects lol

Reactions: Invincible Madness

Invincible Madness

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site

i think i found the issue with the white on white text problem....

i've been comparing this to several gb miui roms that i have downloaded. i've believe i've fixed some but the main issue is that some of the images in this rom are from miuiV4 not gb. easy way to fix it would be to put back in the correct gb images.

i've already did that, if you'd like i can upload the framework-res.apk i'm using at the moment and you can test it to see if you like it.

just let me know.

also, would you like all the gb wallpapers to go with it? i have those as well. i've got tons of stuff from my theming projects lol

That would be nice Jason. I can test it out. And another request, would you like to port the Black Android theme or make a orange-black theme? I mean I'm thinking of a theme where orange will stay but white will be replaced with black. That would be totally awesome :D

jasonevil

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
That would be nice Jason. I can test it out. And another request, would you like to port the Black Android theme or make a orange-black theme? I mean I'm thinking of a theme where orange will stay but white will be replaced with black. That would be totally awesome :D

Already built. But notification text Color will not change. Nothing I do works :(

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

Invincible Madness

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site

Already built. But notification text Color will not change. Nothing I do works :(

Don't get sad bro. You might be missing something, you'll figure it out. And yeah, you could attach the framework file and theme file if you'd like me to test it out.

carole6m

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site

I found this on the internet.. lol. http://db.tt/HBL85NBa

I resized it for you. It's fully functional but it doesn't look that great cuz the original images were so big and I had to resize it twice. I think this file was modified from the Chinese version I have cuz the images of the days are smaller and not of the same font as the date. But the Chinese version was modified from the original skin in English lol. I couldn't find the original file that Chinese themer used.
attachment.php

Invincible Madness

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site

I will once I get home. Its lunch time :D

Choose a combo, lol :D

I resized it for you. It's fully functional but it doesn't look that great cuz the original images were so big and I had to resize it twice. I think this file was modified from the Chinese version I have cuz the images of the days are smaller and not of the same font as the date. But the Chinese version was modified from the original skin in English lol. I couldn't find the original file that Chinese themer used.
Click to view quoted image

Looks nice, I will test it out. Should go into gadgets folder or gadgets/clocks?

jasonevil

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site

huge question, where exactly is the white on white text....cause at the moment, i think i've fixed it. i've went through every menu and popup and it's all visual, the only app i did have white on white text was android tether but that is because the about popup is hard coded for white text in the layout....i haven't checked any other apps at the moment but the stock ones work :D

Invincible Madness

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site

huge question, where exactly is the white on white text....cause at the moment, i think i've fixed it. i've went through every menu and popup and it's all visual, the only app i did have white on white text was android tether but that is because the about popup is hard coded for white text in the layout....i haven't checked any other apps at the moment but the stock ones work :D

The issue is not with the default theme. It was there in the initial release but fixed later. I guess I was still thinking about the black android theme I wanted so badly but couldn't read any text under settings and the notifications for example.

jasonevil

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site

The issue is not with the default theme. It was there in the initial release but fixed later. I guess I was still thinking about the black android theme I wanted so badly but couldn't read any text under settings and the notifications for example.

if i can get those notifications going, i'll have a black theme for you :p

i'll have a new framework for you here soon...i'm fixing the icons in dialogs, the white ones in headers so they won't be white on white....

jasonevil

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site

here you go :D

i kept the white dialog bg's since the white on white has been fixed with it.

fixed:
white icons on dialog headers.
put in all miui status bar icons, sync sd card, upload and download etc...
fixed horizontal progress size, the height was still stock android, fixed it for the change in miui graphics.

Invincible Madness

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site

here you go :D

i kept the white dialog bg's since the white on white has been fixed with it.

fixed:
white icons on dialog headers.
put in all miui status bar icons, sync sd card, upload and download etc...
fixed horizontal progress size, the height was still stock android, fixed it for the change in miui graphics.

Is that for Black android or :-[ confused, lol

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

White on white was only an issue with like the first few releases. Now it's the black on black that I've seen in a few apps

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair