[ROM]MIUI GingerBread Release5 4.26.2012 ZVD

Jordantw

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release1 3.25.2012 ZVD

Non-market apps installing fine. Buttons don't stay lit on mine.
Camera is freezing on me (wonder why I don;t check it until now :-/, i'll look into it for next release)

Buttons dont stay lit for me either, but they also wont come back on after locking the phone once. I fix this by adjusting the brightness, whether by toggle bar or power widget. But once again after locking they wont come back on. No biggie tho

sounds good man, this rom is great im really looking forward to future builds

jasonevil

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site

Not yet man. I tried couple things with no luck.

Honestly, I don't know. All I can do is keep trying. I have no idea of theming but someone porting a HDPI theme to MDPI might help (I guess)

or better yet, converting my miui v4 theme from cm7 to miui....honestly though, most images can stay hdpi...only certain ones tend to be a pain....

also, on the bugs front, i can't change lockscreen wallpaper and the miui clock widgets are all wonky....but you might have known that already......

i've already fixed the compass apk for mpdi if you'd like to use that one.....

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I got it to work but not fully
The transformers theme has a clock that's supposed to be big but it is small
It unlocks but not the best I will try different themes

Invincible Madness

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site

or better yet, converting my miui v4 theme from cm7 to miui....honestly though, most images can stay hdpi...only certain ones tend to be a pain....

also, on the bugs front, i can't change lockscreen wallpaper and the miui clock widgets are all wonky....but you might have known that already......

i've already fixed the compass apk for mpdi if you'd like to use that one.....

Hey, compass was working already? About the clocks, I wish I could resize them, I really like those flip clocks.

jasonevil

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site

Hey, compass was working already? About the clocks, I wish I could resize them, I really like those flip clocks.

the compass looked like an egg, it wasn't round it's an oval lol

i'm working on the analog clocks now. i've resized the images, now i'm playing with the x and y variables to get the hands to work correctly...it's trial and error at the moment, unless you know the right variables lol

Invincible Madness

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site

the compass looked like an egg, it wasn't round it's an oval lol

i'm working on the analog clocks now. i've resized the images, now i'm playing with the x and y variables to get the hands to work correctly...it's trial and error at the moment, unless you know the right variables lol

Lol yes, it does look like an egg. Thought its normal. Ok, I'll use the one you attached next time. Thanks.
And clocks, I don't like the green clock somehow. I was looking forward to flipclock more :p

jasonevil

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site

Lol yes, it does look like an egg. Thought its normal. Ok, I'll use the one you attached next time. Thanks.
And clocks, I don't like the green clock somehow. I was looking forward to flipclock more :p

i've got one fixed lol

i'll take a look at the flip clocks too, i'm hoping they will be easier lol

just push the attachment to /system/media/gadget/clock

jasonevil

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site

screenshot1332865302738.png

Invincible Madness, disregard my last pm to you about the battery, i got it to work resizing the images in the raw folder, i just had to reboot after pushing the systemui.apk back to system app :D.

however, i am going to redraw the images because some pixalization happened with the resizing....i'll send you the images after i'm done if you'd like :D

gannon, if you'd like the fix i'll send them to you too...

Edit : its partially working. The battery will show up on 100% charge but it disappears once the battery goes down...

I'm missing something .. .

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney