[Theme] Alpha7 and Xperia S theme for CM7/CM9 *update* 6/4/12

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Does the statusbar have transparency in CM9? I have been using Alpha7 V2 on CM7 forever, a CM9 version with transparent SB will be awesome :D

Buddlespit

Wannabe kewl
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Does the statusbar have transparency in CM9? I have been using Alpha7 V2 on CM7 forever, a CM9 version with transparent SB will be awesome :D

I would assume that it depends on the launcher app you use. ADW uses backgrounds that can be interchanged or removed completely. Apex doesn't have a background that I'm aware of. I have no idea what Trebuchet uses.

Reactions: kcls

jasonevil

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Its Rom dependent first and foremost. Atm, our version of cm9 does not have transparency so it won't work.

Sent from my A100 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: kcls

prowlingfox

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
I LOVE these two themes for cm9. one thing though --

Applying either of these themes (along with others) messes up Apollo. It causes most of the text to disappear, including in the artist/album lists....which makes navigating the app very difficult. The only themes that I've found that don't mess up Apollo are the Holo series. There must be some element that's getting themed that is messing up the text in Apollo.

jasonevil

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I LOVE these two themes for cm9. one thing though --

Applying either of these themes (along with others) messes up Apollo. It causes most of the text to disappear, including in the artist/album lists....which makes navigating the app very difficult. The only themes that I've found that don't mess up Apollo are the Holo series. There must be some element that's getting themed that is messing up the text in Apollo.

i hate apollo lol. after every update i delete it and trebuchet lol....

i'll re install it and take a look...it's on my ever growing to do list...

notebooko

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Is the notification bar supposed to be transparent? mine isn't for some reason. :confused:

Edit: my bad the text is so small in tapatalk I didn't see the part about transparency.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited: