[ROM][2.3.3][ZVJ] GingerRom v1.3 -4/14/12-

rod_munch

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ZVJ] GingerRom v1.0 4/8/12

one thing i know that they did not fix is the battery stats. says ive been on battery 41min but in reality about 4 hours.

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
as far as any issues though I'm running iscream and it runs great, the bat does run quite hot with minimal use but I'm using on demand gov at 748mhz.

mobius1484

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
Well Im having some intermittent touch issues. Mostly double tapping a letter or thinking I've made a selection while I'm trying to long press. That's at a light/intermediate amount of pressure. Long press is mostly okay with significant pressure. Will keep an eye on it.

In othet news my gps is locking solid. Like in ZVD CM7 where the icon stays locked and doesn't blink like it did on ZVH. Iirc still did that a little on Gingerkernel, even though it was better. Maybe I'm wrong.

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site

I also was thinking of building a theme for this rom. Is there an optiS specific uot guide? I was playing with the kitchen, even got my files uploaded and cooked a theme, but there were ALOT of factors to choose from and want to make sure I am doing things right. Either a few pointers, or a point to a decent guide would be awesome. I did a few searches and couldnt find much. I think a large part of my holding back is because uot kitchen doesnt show our phone as supported so I dont know for SURE i am doing everything right.

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site

Well Im having some intermittent touch issues. Mostly double tapping a letter or thinking I've made a selection while I'm trying to long press. That's at a light/intermediate amount of pressure. Long press is mostly okay with significant pressure. Will keep an eye on it.

In othet news my gps is locking solid. Like in ZVD CM7 where the icon stays locked and doesn't blink like it did on ZVH. Iirc still did that a little on Gingerkernel, even though it was better. Maybe I'm wrong.

Did you flash gingerkernal on this rom? That solved the doubletap for me.

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site

What's the difference betwern this and the stock community one???

Sent from futuristic optimus s

This has been tweaked for performance and remove boatware + a few goodies. The community one is simply stock rom that is ready to be added to, removed from, and tweaked (nothing really changed)

blackops1125

Advisor
Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
I also was thinking of building a theme for this rom. Is there an optiS specific uot guide? I was playing with the kitchen, even got my files uploaded and cooked a theme, but there were ALOT of factors to choose from and want to make sure I am doing things right. Either a few pointers, or a point to a decent guide would be awesome. I did a few searches and couldnt find much. I think a large part of my holding back is because uot kitchen doesnt show our phone as supported so I dont know for SURE i am doing everything right.

Yes the kitchen is compatible, I have made many themes( posted some of them for ZVD & CM7), you just have make sure you upload the correct files.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool