I can't Add my Gmail Account on my Device

Metwalli

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I Installed Cyanogenmod 7 ROM "3.7.2012d-cm72RC1-IHO-Kraven-LS670-signed" on my device "Sprint LG Optimus S LS670"
I have some Issues:
1- I can't Add add my gmail account to the device ,when click Add Account the system show Email Address and Password Click Next , after that show Exchange configuration email.
how i can Add my Gmail to my device
2- I can't send anything through Bluetooth.

Please Give me Solution for these Issues

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
Did you flash the gapps file? (Google gapps)

It must be flashed after flashing the rom.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

Metwalli

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for All, regarding Gmail the problem solved, but the problem on Bluetooth doesn't work correctly.
I can't transfer data via bluetooth
why? I don't know
Please may i have help?

ibmyas

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm using LG ls670 and I bought it as a second hand, I can't access the internet with local mobile network because there is no APN setting option in "setting>networks..> mobile networks" to add new access point
my friend said that because i installed the Arabic language so i have to reset it to the factory setting but i'm using the Rom Manager to do and that not help?
i installed also APNsBU but when i try to modify APN and change mmc and mmc values, Click Save, then the APN disappear?

thank in advance.

more information:

android version : 2.3.7
kernel version : 2.6.32.9-v3.7 (bobzhome@ubuntu)
Mod version : cyanogenmod-7.2.0-rc1-thunderc_ls670-kang
Build Number : GWK74

Va1ha11a

Troll Headhunter
Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm using LG ls670 and I bought it as a second hand, I can't access the internet with local mobile network because there is no APN setting option in "setting>networks..> mobile networks" to add new access point
my friend said that because i installed the Arabic language so i have to reset it to the factory setting but i'm using the Rom Manager to do and that not help?
i installed also APNsBU but when i try to modify APN and change mmc and mmc values, Click Save, then the APN disappear?

thank in advance.

more information:

DO NOT USE ROM MANAGER!!! IT CAUSES A BRICK!!!

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Android Central Forums

ShadowEO

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site

thank in advance.

more information:

It was my understanding that APNs aren't set in CDMA phones (I could be wrong though, and probably am.) Also, do not do a Factory Reset on a custom ROM. Go back to Stock ZVD, ZVH or ZVJ first. Another question, what is your baseband? ZVD, ZVH or ZVJ? (I'm assuming Kraven's CM7 is ZVD however). If your baseband was anything but ZVD when you installed Kraven's CM7, that would cause you to lose Data/Cellular Service as well.

DO NOT USE ROM MANAGER!!! IT CAUSES A BRICK!!!

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Android Central Forums

I have to agree with Va1ha11a here, do NOT use ROM Manager. We've had a number of users already come on with posts about ROM Manager causing bricks and it's been confirmed that ROM Manager does NOT directly support the LS670. If you want a Recovery GUI, install Cannibal Recovery (After going back to stock ROM and ensuring your on the correct baseband version) and GooManager. There's a lovely tutorial on how to flash ZIP Files using it here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12