(tvalls kernel) UPDATED 6-6-2012

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
NOW WORKING WITH ALL ROMS!!!!
i did not make this if you have any thanks it goes to tvall
all i did was post it here there will be updates most likely. i have only tested on reborn rom might only work on froyo rom but test and tell me what you find out.
THANKS TVALL
it works on reborn test on others and let me know what roms it works with
list of roms:
Reborn
Drew Walton's cm7
test and let me know
download link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/28y3ss27ux1d9h4/tvall_kernel_vsprint0.3.4.zip

Source code
In second post
Tvalls sprint kernel
787 mhz
8gb
amphetimines

Last edited:

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: (Tvalls New Kernel :) ) for the s

Link goes to the tvall_kernel_vsprint.zip, the one that swaps home and menu buttons. Is there a tvall_kernel_ssprint.zip?

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site

Jonny5449, are you familiar with the rules and laws regarding the distribution of GPL software like the Linux (and therefore) Android kernel?

In case you aren't one of the main rules that gets violated time and time again is the failure to provide links to the source code of the posted GPL software. Right now, this thread is in danger of being closed because you are not currently compliant with GPL copyright laws.

Last edited:

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm claiming the second post..

Boooom!!! Hijacked again!! :p

Jonny5449, are you familiar with the rules and laws regarding the distribution of GPL software like the Linux (and therefore) Android kernel?

In regards to this... jonny, post a link to the sourc on tvall's github, or tvall, post a link to the source in your second post so that this thread don't get closed.

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

Downloaded new and flashed it new twice, the link in this tread, cleared cache each time. Each time home and menu are swapped.

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site

Link goes to the tvall_kernel_vsprint.zip, the one that swaps home and menu buttons. Is there a tvall_kernel_ssprint.zip?

vsprint is the sprint version. (if you have swapped keys... did you apply some kind of key swap? try the vm version then)

also, i posted a link to she source in post 2

Last edited:

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
vsprint is the sprint version. (if you have swapped keys... did you apply some kind of key swap? try the vm version then)

I posted a source code is this the right one
https://github.com/tvall43/android_kernel_thunderc

Sent from futuristic optimus s

nazzo

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site

I flashed 'tvall_kernel_v0.2.1.zip' when I flashed CM7 for the first time the other day and everything appears to work.

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

I flashed 'tvall_kernel_v0.2.1.zip' when I flashed CM7 for the first time the other day and everything appears to work.

That is the one I keep going back to, it is fine. The vsprint in this thread swaps home and menu.

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site

That is the one I keep going back to, it is fine. The vsprint in this thread swaps home and menu.

thats weird.. i was almost certain that the s had home then menu (the v has menu then home). i swapped those keys in the source.. should have worked.. does the ov one work right for you? if it does then i assume your rom has the keys swapped

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
This may only work on stock based roms like reborn or shell Rom or srom and other stock based maybe ginger rom

Sent from futuristic optimus s

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol