[ROM][ZVJ] 2.3.3 DanteRom v4 [UPDATE] 10/14/2012

Silas178

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
Honestly try restoring a different rom or do a full wipe and reflash this rom. I am at a loss as to a cause. I am really leaning to saying maybe your charging port is bad.

Did you flash in hydro kernal? How about restoring system data via titanium backup? Any information about what happened prior to the issue occurring that may have triggered this

Sent from my Crespo4G using Tapatalk 2

I tried wiping didn't work flashed a new Rom still didn't work I've realized that it charges fine without interruption if the phone is off but if its on......... :banghead:

Sent from my Opti s running cm7

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ZVJ] 2.3.3 DanteRom v2.3 [UPDATE] 07/01/2012

I tried wiping didn't work flashed a new Rom still didn't work I've realized that it charges fine without interruption if the phone is off but if its on......... :banghead:

Sent from my Opti s running cm7

Well, atleast we know it is not something wrong with DanteRom. Maybe another dev has a suggestion for you. If it becomes an insurmountable issue, maybe consider a visit to a sprint service center.

Seditec

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

i did a fresh install of dante rom today and now i have a white/green line over were the notifications are is that a normal thing or maybe just a download bug i have tried restarting and its still there any notes would be nice

Edit: also it happened after i charged the phone for the first time after flashing the rom

Last edited:

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
i did a fresh install of dante rom today and now i have a white/green line over were the notifications are is that a normal thing or maybe just a download bug i have tried restarting and its still there any notes would be nice

Edit: also it happened after i charged the phone for the first time after flashing the rom

That's the battery bar mod! Its a feature I added a while back, check out the OP for more info.

Sent from my Crespo4G using Tapatalk 2

srthimsen

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

Having issues with wifi and cell data constantly switching back and forth, when wifi is on, absolutely killing the battery in a matter of hours.

It worked for the first few days, no issue. Worked again after I wiped cache/dalvik and tried again yesterday. But it did it again today. Very strange.

I'm going to try re-downloading via pc and transferring, then doing a dirty flash - wondering if something was corrupted somehow.

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
Did you I originally flash from a full wipe ? I never had issue with my WiFi connection. Try a full wipe and see if you can duplicate before restoring apps. Also did you see WiFi to never sleep? Also I have the build prop edited to only search every 5 minutes you are without a WiFi signal (for battery saving reasons if you forget to turn it off when you leave wifi coverage) so if you are moving in and out of the reach of the signal that could be the reason.

Sent from my NS4G running cmX

srthimsen

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

Did you I originally flash from a full wipe ? I never had issue with my WiFi connection. Try a full wipe and see if you can duplicate before restoring apps. Also did you see WiFi to never sleep? Also I have the build prop edited to only search every 5 minutes you are without a WiFi signal (for battery saving reasons if you forget to turn it off when you leave wifi coverage) so if you are moving in and out of the reach of the signal that could be the reason.

Yes, full wipe - I restored a few apps with TB, but it was app data only. Wifi sleep is on never sleep. It happened when the phone was sitting at home, within wifi signal. Like I said - really strange. I'll see if it happens again now that I've reflashed.

srthimsen

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I ended up wiping all again (same way, manually wipe system, boot, and data/ factory reset using xionia) and I'm not going to restore any apps, something was definitely holding the system awake and messing with WiFi status. Never seen anything like it before with this phone (which is my wife's now, I'm on cmX on the ns4g).

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Hey sweet rom man! I been running it since yesterday and loving it. Very smooth and fast. Keep up the great work :D

Tapatalk'n it from my VM670 running LS670ZVJ Dante Rom

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
You wouldn't happen to have any interest in helping find a mms fix for VM users would you? Literally the only thing I don't have working right now

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
Hey sweet rom man! I been running it since yesterday and loving it. Very smooth and fast. Keep up the great work :D

Let me know if there are any OV oddities. If not I will update the OP to show support for all V users. :D

DracoRiddler

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site

having a problem, I did an clean install from HydroRom. everything was working until I had to use tethering. I activated foxfi and I couldn't see the single I stopped foxfi and it crashed my phone. I uninstalled foxfi and I tried wifi tether among other apps and none would connect. I didn't have a problem using wifi tether on hydrorom but now I cant get it to work

Anyone else having these problems or any idea on how to fix?

System info:
I installed DanteRom on 7/10 so I am running the newest version
baseband mvj
SW Version: LS670ZVJ

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
having a problem, I did an clean install from HydroRom. everything was working until I had to use tethering. I activated foxfi and I couldn't see the single I stopped foxfi and it crashed my phone. I uninstalled foxfi and I tried wifi tether among other apps and none would connect. I didn't have a problem using wifi tether on hydrorom but now I cant get it to work

Anyone else having these problems or any idea on how to fix?

System info:
I installed DanteRom on 7/10 so I am running the newest version
baseband mvj
SW Version: LS670ZVJ

I currently am without a Dev device so I cannot test this. But it did work the last time I was able. I will upload the old version of foxfi tonight in hopes it will solve it for you. Any other users having thus issue ?

You wouldn't happen to have any interest in helping find a mms fix for VM users would you? Literally the only thing I don't have working right now

What about using gosms as an alternative? I know it will send MMS and at least on ICS and jb it will send thru the native messaging app.

Last edited:

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Yikes. Might want to create a dedicated support Thread in the V section. Supporting multiple devices in the same thread can be a nightmare.

Probably not going to be a huge issue right now.... They still haven't got data working for zvj gb with the patches and There are only a few who will likely go through the whole zvj update. Everything including foxfi works great for me. I've only edited the build.prop to identify my device and carrier and fixed my buttons in thunderc_keypad.kl ill see if gosms can fix mms but still that's the only issue for me.

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
Yikes. Might want to create a dedicated support Thread in the V section. Supporting multiple devices in the same thread can be a nightmare.

I meant more along the lines of providing links for the conversion patches and asking issues be directed there LOL.

But if I end up with many OV users I may have to start a tread over there.

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
GO SMS let's me send with the apns filled in manually receiving comes up garbled text from an 999-999-9999

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Just wanted to say.. I just noticed in the privacy menu there is a factory reset. If it's anything like on the OV roms this is dangerous and noobs can brick their phone easily with it. If you could remove it, it could mean less future headache

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie