[ROM][ZVJ] 2.3.3 DanteRom v4 [UPDATE] 10/14/2012

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ZVJ] 2.3.3 DanteRom v2.3 [UPDATE] 07/01/2012

Just wanted to say.. I just noticed in the privacy menu there is a factory reset. If it's anything like on the OV roms this is dangerous and noobs can brick their phone easily with it. If you could remove it, it could mean less future headache

Tapatalk'n it from my VM670 running LS670ZVJ Dante Rom

Maybe it's in their cause it works??? I wanna try it :D
Not being sarcastic^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I am being sarcastic^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You figure it out :p lol

I actually do want to try it. (adds [/s])

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site

I would advise that you do NOT try it, lol. Now, if your just bored and would like to freshen up your unbricking skills...... then by all means, go for it. :p

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site

Yeah to my knowledge it is not safe to use the privacy factory reset. But I ran out ta time as my summer work load is intense. And now with no dev device. .

But I will try and get fix to that, I have a few days off this week where I could do it

Sent from my NS4G running cmX

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Yeah to my knowledge it is not safe to use the privacy factory reset. But I ran out ta time as my summer work load is intense. And now with no dev device. .

But I will try and get fix to that, I have a few days off this week where I could do it

I don't mind testing there's really not much I can't come back from.... You should see the process just to get zvj on the OV lol

DracoRiddler

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site

@hlxanthus
Thanks I'll try it when you upload it. While I wait imma going to try a fresh install while I wait maybe something went funky

DracoRiddler

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site

Sorry, got side tracked last night. I will try this afternoon to get that up for you.

it seems ok, I re-flashed it and everything and now it works and bam no more random crashes and the foxfi works just tested it before adding apps back onto the phone
... weird

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site

it seems ok, I re-flashed it and everything and now it works and bam no more random crashes and the foxfi works just tested it before adding apps back onto the phone
... weird

Glad that worked out for you! I was just about to upload the older foxfi version. No need now I guess.

Testers Needed !!
As some of you may know, I am currently without a device to test run future updates and the like. I have need of a few testers to run a fix to remove the Settings>Privacy>Factory Reset menu. I have had it tested once already and it is booting and stable for now, but would like a few to run it thru the paces as Settings.apk edits are notorious at breaking core functions. So test wifi, data, calls, bluetooth, sync, gps (both from apps like weather widgets and turn by turn navigation) etc. Please let me know that you are testing and any thoughts and updates you might think are needed. NOTE: This is only a flashable settings.apk NOT the entire rom. Please verify you are on the most current build available first from the OP
Download - Test PrivacyMod Boot to recovery, wipe cache/dalvik cache, turn off signature verification and flash.​

Last edited:

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site

When i use this rom on my lg ls670 it never gets a signal

What baseband version are you on? This only works on ZVJ. My guess is you flashed over the ZVD baseband. What rom were you using the last time you had signal? If you are currently on zvd, there is a fix for that in the forum here.

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else testing? I've had 0 issues with the patch so far and no pesky privacy reset to tempt newbs

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I would like to know too. I need to know about Bluetooth as that is one thing that settings mods often break. I won't release a new build until then. Please guys, you don't have to use this as a daily driver just to test for me.

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Just got to try bluetooth pairing with a friends evo shift and the settings app fc

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz