[ROM][ZVJ] 2.3.3 DanteRom v4 [UPDATE] 10/14/2012

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
manage menu form the phone an try (droidsail app2Sd) ,went i move to SD card it reboot , the one u can moved

A2sd is not actually supported. Look for support at the location you found the mod you are using. That said, you don't want to use the native "move to sdcard" option in conjunction with an a2sd mod.

Dirtpuddle

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Soooooo... I can't get DanteRom to install. Followed the instructions exactly, can get the wipe zip to work but when I try to flash the rom zip it tells me no file found. ??? It's there, I can select it from the list of zips to flash, but after selecting it is when it tells me the file can't be found.

NEVERMIND!!! Turns out the file didn't download completely :-[ It looks like it's booting up now (pretty multi-colored X splash screen, hoping it doesn't loop that way forever, knowing my luck it would).

And we're in business!

Last edited:

Seditec

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
just installed for the first time since v4 and i am having an issue were i cant get apps to download about to reinstall to see is that will fix if not i am going to reflash my old 2.5 zip

kingdommask

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Hello

Now I only have one issue, hope you can suggest me fix. The problem I am having is, once incoming or out going call ends and I want to start another call either to same person or anyone, my dialer just stops working, I can't dial someone from my address book or recent calls or from dial pad, It takes about 3 minutes before call gets connected, meanwhile sometimes I get message google.xxx.dialer.com not responding, force close or wait. No matter what I press nothing happens, and in three minutes call gets connected. In simple words, I can start a call once a call in ended for about three to four minutes. Then it works normally.

Can you please suggest fix for these problem.

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
Hmm . . . That is a strange one. Did you restore any system apps via titanium backup? At the least I would recommend a cache/dalvik cache wipe and dirty flash the ROM again (no other wipes). Hopefully that will do it.

Anyone else had issues with the dialer?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

kingdommask

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the info, I did not restored any system apps via titanium back up. I will try to do cache/dalvik cache wipe and dirty flash the ROM again.

Again thx for info....

Silas178

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
Uh quick Question. Is it safe to flash a ICS kernel with this rom??
more specifically the kravens ICS kernel from his Oxygen Rom

DoesItMatter

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Is there still a signature verification issue with this package or has it been updated to no longer have this issue?

I just flashed Dante 4.0 fresh - signature verification is built in - no need to mess with turning off signature verification - just do a clean wipe then flash and reboot - simple.

anon(357762)

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
When I do a backup of my phone, do I need to store this backup on my PC?
I'm just not sure where the phone stores the backup. I have concerns that if I "wipe my data", that my backup will also be wiped. Am I making a correct assumption?
Also, what is the difference between a wipe and a format? I have both options in Xionia.
Thanks in advance.

Seditec

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Wipe and formatting data is the same thing also nandroid backups are saved to SD not on phone.

Sent from my LS670

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
When I do a backup of my phone, do I need to store this backup on my PC?
I'm just not sure where the phone stores the backup. I have concerns that if I "wipe my data", that my backup will also be wiped. Am I making a correct assumption?
Also, what is the difference between a wipe and a format? I have both options in Xionia.
Thanks in advance.

If you have important backups it is always best to store on your pc. But unless you specifically choose the "format sdcard" option in recovery your external storage should remain safe.

And format=wipe :D

Seditec

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I think this might just be Google but after a while I try to install an app and I get error after error then I clear data from play and it works for 2 apps and begins again is there any way to fix it?

Edit: I wasn't having any issues on cm9 cai

Sent from my LS670

epeereboom

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I think this might just be Google but after a while I try to install an app and I get error after error then I clear data from play and it works for 2 apps and begins again is there any way to fix it?

Sent from my LS670

I had the same problem coming from cai. Did you do a batch restore with titanium backup, by any chance? That's what I did when I had problems. Did a complete wipe, reflash and installed everything from the market. I haven't had any market problems for the past 24hours or so.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site

Sent from my LS670

Is this your issue? Try this mod if so.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?p=1

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol