Stuck on CWM screen

Cpryd001

Mar 22, 2012
Visit site
I gave my friend my rooted Optimus V phone. A month later, he factory resetted it. Now it's stuck on a CWM bootloop.

A big problem I have is that I don't remember/know what was on the phone, what was installed, or even the process of how I rooted it. A month does that to you. (Did I do SuperOneClick?) I was reading a bunch of 'how to unbrick, how to return to stock' threads, and I either stop half-way because I got stuck at a step (adb errors) or I manage to get to the end and it didn't work.

[Custom Recovery] Xionia Clockwork (CWMA v1.2518.6) is what everyone is suggesting, but I can't seem to figure out how to get past the install part.

Stuff I do have -
I noticed copied the SD card pre-root and post-root. Does that help?

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I gave my friend my rooted Optimus V phone. A month later, he factory resetted it. Now it's stuck on a CWM bootloop.

A big problem I have is that I don't remember/know what was on the phone, what was installed, or even the process of how I rooted it. A month does that to you. (Did I do SuperOneClick?) I was reading a bunch of 'how to unbrick, how to return to stock' threads, and I either stop half-way because I got stuck at a step (adb errors) or I manage to get to the end and it didn't work.

[Custom Recovery] Xionia Clockwork (CWMA v1.2518.6) is what everyone is suggesting, but I can't seem to figure out how to get past the install part.

Stuff I do have -
I noticed copied the SD card pre-root and post-root. Does that help?

Wrong forum. No OV over here so no help. Ask the appropriate forum. The OV and OptiS are two COMPLETELY DIFFERENT COMPONENTS.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance