[FINAL][ENDOFLIFE][ROM][ZVD] Joylicious, JoyOS, v1.0.3d - 8/25!

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
MEGA BUMP.. Does anyone use this ROM?

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums

I was frustrated that danterom didn't get much traffic too. But I added my mirror on box.com and it sends me a report when it has downloads so I know people are using it. You might want to get download host that tracks your downloads. Made me fell better.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

PatrickAkridge

"The Button Pusher"
Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I was frustrated that danterom didn't get much traffic too. But I added my mirror on box.com and it sends me a report when it has downloads so I know people are using it. You might want to get download host that tracks your downloads. Made me fell better.

I do. MediaFire is better in my opinion because you don't have to wait for download..

It too reports how many downloads I've been getting.

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums

PatrickAkridge

"The Button Pusher"
Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: [WORKS!][PORT][ROM][ZVD] Joylicious, Port of JoyOS, v1.0.2 -

v1.0.3 will come out today.. Gotta clean up the house some today, so will upload later..

PatrickAkridge

"The Button Pusher"
Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Where can we put wallpaper in the ROM so that Wallpaper Chooser may detect it? I've got a folder full of wallpapers to put in with the ROM, but can't find the proper directory to place it in...

I guess I'll just make a folder named "SD-CARD" and have it place the folder to the SD Card in a folder called "wallpapers"?

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
Where can we put wallpaper in the ROM so that Wallpaper Chooser may detect it? I've got a folder full of wallpapers to put in with the ROM, but can't find the proper directory to place it in...

I guess I'll just make a folder named "SD-CARD" and have it place the folder to the SD Card in a folder called "wallpapers"?

Check out danterom for how I did it. I believe some are kept within the launcher. But I replaced stock there so added a folder to the sdcard called wallpaper. Check out the updater script to see how to allow to create that folder, jstntp helped me there.

wormy987123

flashaholic
Aug 31, 2011
Visit site

I tried it and its cool but I'm loving ICS to much to leave it for long lol, when you update it Ill try it again :D

PatrickAkridge

"The Button Pusher"
Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Check out danterom for how I did it. I believe some are kept within the launcher. But I replaced stock there so added a folder to the sdcard called wallpaper. Check out the updater script to see how to allow to create that folder, jstntp helped me there.

That's what I thought. I am gonna do that. I already know how to make updater-script do it, I just have to make it do it.

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
Not sure on cm7/joyous, but on stock lg gingerbread the default wallpaper is located systemui or framework-res, would have go looking for exact location. That is how I set default wallpaper different from stock.

Shinkenred

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
Wow. I haven't tried this one, and would hate to have to wipe all my data (that's a LOT of games I would need to start over on) yet again...but this ROM looks effin awesome to the point of being just plain SICK!!! Amazing looks, and the iPhone style interface is...just wow.

I have CM7 on my memory card...but as far as GB ROMs go...very tempted to dump it in favor of this!! Still loving ICS...but I have since seen tons of sweet GBs...hmmm...

Sent from a Purple LG-LS670 with CM9...the New Wolzard Phone...yes.