What phone to get???

dakota.breeden

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I'v already had the evo shift and the nexus s. And I wouldn't even think about getting the lg optimus Elite. For some reason I dont like the galaxy S3. But im in between the LG viper the Galaxy Nexus and the HTC evo lte.I found the Galaxy Nexus for 100$ the evo for 150$ and the galaxy s3 for 180$.

Va1ha11a

Troll Headhunter
Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Lg optimus elite or the HTC evo shift 4g or Samsung galaxy s 3 or nexus s

Sent from futuristic quattrimus optimus s

You missed the best one! (IMO). I went with the evo 4g lte and was absolutely blown away. Camera is incredible, display is incredibly lush, kickstand is great, and body is thin, light, and feels great. No lag whatsoever, and battery life is unreal. Gotta take the evo. (Or, if you'd like a qwerty, head on over to my leaked picture here. ;)).

Nexus is good but hardware (camera) isn't top notch.

GS3 has a bunch of gimmick features, a tacky and plastic build quality, a samsung radio (Not their strong suit), and a butt-ugly UX. Hardware is great, but I don't want to be forced to root my phone to get rid of Touchwiz.

Viper- Runs GB. LG sucks at updates (how many of their phones have ICS? Zero). Is "Improved" by Sprint ID. Again, you shouldn't have to root to get rid of sprint bloat (and it's not on ICS, so you can't disable apps either). Plus, IDK how much dev support there is for the viper (and with the elite having root problems, it's easy to imagine that LG locked things up pretty good with the viper as well)

Last edited:
Reactions: Pkt_Lnt

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
You missed the best one! (IMO). I went with the evo 4g lte and was absolutely blown away. Camera is incredible, display is incredibly lush, kickstand is great, and body is thin, light, and feels great. No lag whatsoever, and battery life is unreal. Gotta take the evo. (Or, if you'd like a qwerty, head on over to my leaked picture here. ;))

AHHHHHHH YES love that phone

Sent from futuristic quattrimus optimus s

dakota.breeden

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
You missed the best one! (IMO). I went with the evo 4g lte and was absolutely blown away. Camera is incredible, display is incredibly lush, kickstand is great, and body is thin, light, and feels great. No lag whatsoever, and battery life is unreal. Gotta take the evo. (Or, if you'd like a qwerty, head on over to my leaked picture here. ;))

Whoa when is that keyboard phone supposed to come out?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad