[Patch's]ZVJ to ZVD & ZVD to ZVJ Flashable zips(Optimus S)

vernotzy21

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I got it......It wasnt the patch or the ROM... I tried downloading the patch from my phone instead of using my PC.... I later check my PC to see what was different and found that my antivirus took a file from the zip with no notification... So... something I should of did the first time it failed was to see if the file size matched....slily me ...Sorry for the confusion.....
Great Patch..:cool:

I have learned that anti virus detection is the enemy of a android modder

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I have learned that anti virus detection is the enemy of a android modder

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums

More specifically, Norton. Norton always displays false positives, and costs to much for it's poop service.
Microsoft Essentials is a lot more efficient, and it's free.
You shouldn't have to pay a great sum of cash for computer protection (unless its actually worth it.).
I try to steer as many people away from Norton as I can, due to its horrible protection, number of glaze positives it produces, how easy it is to get through Norton's firewall, it's surprisingly easy.. I broke through it, using my phone, on 3G, took over the computer, and freaked put my mom by crashing it, just to prove to her how useless Norton actually is.

sent from my un-dead sammich.

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I have always, ALWAYS hated norton. i've helped so many people whose computers had norton & were slow and full of viruses....hell i'd even say Norton CAUSED a lot of the sluggishness...

Okay back on topic....lol

Norton actually does slow down computers, and causes more errors than it claims to protect against. Not to mention, its a pain in the arse to remove due to how tightly it wraps itself in the registry, system, and in several different areas throughout the OS.

I support off topic-ness in my threads, especially if there's not much on-topic things being said. :p

sent from my Zom-"Bean"(AOSP JellyBean).

Shinkenred

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
nitestalker said:
sent from my Zom-"Bean"(AOSP JellyBean).

So you went from an "undead sammich" to a "Zom-Bean, lol. Awesome. What's next?

This patch...hmm. I am tempted to back every friggin thang up in Joylicious Optimus and try HydroROM or CM10...yes.

Sent from a Purple LG-LS670 with CM9...the New Wolzard Phone...yes.

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
So you went from an "undead sammich" to a "Zom-Bean, lol. Awesome. What's next?

This patch...hmm. I am tempted to back every friggin thang up in Joylicious Optimus and try HydroROM or CM10...yes.

Sent from a Purple LG-LS670 with CM9...the New Wolzard Phone...yes.

The zombie references in my tapatalk signature refer to my theme choices, and the others, are a reference to which version of android I'm on :p

sent from my Zom-"Bean"(CM10 JellyBean)

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Nitestalkr you use cm10 as dd? Any rr's or freezes? Only things not working as compared to quattrimus cm9 is camera and mms, correct?

Yup, I was using Drew's port, but since Zack's is for the V, I switched over to it, and try to help as much in development as I can.
And yea, AFAIK, just mms and camera, along with a few jellybean goodies not working fully.
Other than that, there are a small occurrence of UI reboots and freezes, but it rarely happens. It seems that not being overclocked, it has less issues, and is pretty smooth and quick without being OC'd

sent from my Zom-"Bean'(CM10 JellyBean).

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Nitestalkr....... tapatalk don't like you

325034f2-7a7e-1ab4.jpg

sent from a learning mind