[PATCH] Patch for BobZhome's CM10 (updated: 11/4/2012)

Shinkenred

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
Okay...I've been having some rather odd problems with CM10 lately. Could I just dirty flash this, or should I wipe the phone and install it fresh?

Sent from my Purple LG-LS670 running CM10...for now.

scottyrick

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
This is now my daily driver CM10 for LG Optimus S, thanks to the developers here. The post 141 ROM, combined with post 1 gapps and patches, are all that was needed. If you need corporate email, just copy email.apk and exchange2.apk from the bobz's ROM into your system/app directory, and reboot.

Thanks for providing such a stable and well thought out firmware.

Shinkenred

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
Clean flash it

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

Okay...gonna try that. Let's see what happens...

...and it looks like we're in business!! You are a genius-level lifesaver!!! (As in you saved the life of my Optimus S, lol...)

Last edited:

androidwalde

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm a noob and I was wondering if anyone has experienced no incoming calls when installing this?

Update: It was a Sprint issue, called support and they did a reset on their side for my number.

Last edited:

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I
Do you think I could just install this with RM or should I use a pc

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums

Umm I wouldn't use rom manager for anything on an optimus s/v it doesn't have a supported recovery for your phone. Only the optimus c and it's not the same and will not work correctly

Edit: also you don't need a computer. just flash it from a custom recovery. If you need help installing one please refer to the stickies at the top of this forum.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC