[ROM]{ICS] Oxygen 3.0 for LS670 ZVD

bmwkeith

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the VM fix. I have been using this all day and it works great thus far.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

twigge

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Flashed this last night on my LS670 right before I turned out the lights to go to sleep for the night. After running this ROM for a day I can say the following:

Decent battery life: Unplugged at 6:00am, moderate use of the phone. Google Talk all day, a couple phone calls, some text messages, and a little web-browsing. 10.5 hours later battery is down to 40%. Not bad at all.
No app problems that I have seen, except for one. ES File Manager FC.
Clock lag is there, but that was to be expected
Phone is quite snappy. Running SmartassV2 @ 122-729

Will continue to test over the next couple days, and report back anything else I come across.
Good Job Raven. Believe it or not, for a quick build this is a daily driver. Could not be happier.

Maybe102

May 6, 2011
Visit site
Like it still and running all day with lots of use no issues yet headphone jack works for my Pandora so glad to see that. All the apps I have installed work thanks to all the devs for this I will use this as daily driver for now.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk 2

Maybe102

May 6, 2011
Visit site
OK may have found one. I get notified from tapatalk 2 for replies etc. I got notification sound right after I unlock the icon went to the right stuck there and froze had to take battery out and reboot

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk 2

williek113

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
i only noticed a clock lag once... but then again i only used it to check the time once while using it so... it has a clock lag 100% of the time... haha and yeah i just got one again

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Patches and kernels
Clock lag fix maybe... applied some patches from CAI, I only tested it with On Demand governor. Wipe cache and flash. Some other things to try.. uncheck and check automatic date and time, then cycle the airplane mode. View attachment 42942

Axe

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Does clock lag mean the time drifts, that the phone slows down when the minutes change, or something else entirely?

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Just flash this rom using your recovery and the vmfix seems to be working find!! Thanks ! Great Rom!

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have screen shots? Is this stable enough to be a DD at the moment?

Yes its stable enough to be a daily, no signal drop,mms works, will do more testing and report back!:D I would post screen shots but tapatalk won't let me...

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Buddlespit

Wannabe kewl
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Does clock lag mean the time drifts, that the phone slows down when the minutes change, or something else entirely?

Clock lag is time drift. If you off the screen, the clock will start to slow down. When you wake the phone (turn the screen back on), you notice that the clock is wrong and will usually take a few moments to a couple of minutes to fix (per reports). This is usually considered a bad thing, esp if you use your phone as an alarm.

On a side note, I would like to thank you, Kraven, for my new daily driver.

Buddlespit

Wannabe kewl
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Patches and kernels
Clock lag fix maybe... applied some patches from CAI, I only tested it with On Demand governor. Wipe cache and flash. Some other things to try.. uncheck and check automatic date and time, then cycle the airplane mode. View attachment 42942

Android Forums Message said:
Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Axe

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Clock lag is time drift. If you off the screen, the clock will start to slow down. When you wake the phone (turn the screen back on), you notice that the clock is wrong and will usually take a few moments to a couple of minutes to fix (per reports). This is usually considered a bad thing, esp if you use your phone as an alarm.

On a side note, I would like to thank you, Kraven, for my new daily driver.

Probably one of the reasons I don't like the idea of my phone or other mobile device as my alarm. Does that patch fix the problem?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463