3G wont work all the sudden?

therenegadenail

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
pretty much been running kravens cm9 forever with the zvd to zvj patch, and having no problems and then just the other day my 3G wont connect, can still make calls and what not, but nothing else, basically HAVE to connect to wifi to do anything, ive reflashed, no success, ive reinstalled previous backups where everything was fine, nope

any idea what is going on? and how to fix? havent dropped my phone or nothing

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
pretty much been running kravens cm9 forever with the zvd to zvj patch, and having no problems and then just the other day my 3G wont connect, can still make calls and what not, but nothing else, basically HAVE to connect to wifi to do anything, ive reflashed, no success, ive reinstalled previous backups where everything was fine, nope

any idea what is going on? and how to fix? havent dropped my phone or nothing

Tower work in your area? I had this issue also but it resolved itself in a day

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

therenegadenail

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
no yea tower is working, as my brother and mother have the same phones with the same roms and set ups and they get service no problem

im thinking something inside the phone must have broken :(

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Are you using any scripts or build.prop tweaks?

Try this in dialer. *#*#4636#*#*

Under phone, select cdma auto

Then turn the radio off and back on

therenegadenail

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
no build.prop tweaks other than the defaults in your cm9 19E build, and i tried what you just posted, no success, i think something broke in the phone at this point, its the only thing i can think of

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2