[ROM]CM10.1/PAC-rom jb 4.2.2 The JBC alpha build

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
older virgin fix3 working for me. newer one, no incoming mms (not sure about outgoing,) swapped keys.
glad you're still building for the OS, I'd be getting bored with ROM options by now otherwise!

dingermtb

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
I really love the PAC build, but with new builds of JBC coming out, I may have to switch back, lol

Sent from my ZombieBean-VM670 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
In between builds they introduced push sms. So i'm not sure what's broken there.

Here's a new audio patch to try for bluetooth audio. View attachment 74005

That patch got the bt closer to working on my stereo. I had a track playing through headphones when I paired with the stereo, and the audio transfered to the stereo flawlessly. However, when I changed tracks, it reverted to the previous behavior (turning bt off and on again). That also happens when I pair and then try to start a track.

We are getting incrementally closer, though. Let me know if you see any other audio patches.

Thanks!

adamc867

May 6, 2012
Visit site
This is amazing!! I have PAC running on my VM optimus. Thanks for all the hard work.
One question, is the default android email app missing for everyone else? The Gmail app is there and working but I use the email app for work imap email.
I think I can get it from a titanium backup of my last rom (gingerbread) but I wanted to know if I did something wrong or if it was not included in the rom on purpose.

Thanks again for making my optimus awesome.

djchru

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
This is amazing!! I have PAC running on my VM optimus. Thanks for all the hard work.
One question, is the default android email app missing for everyone else? The Gmail app is there and working but I use the email app for work imap email.
I think I can get it from a titanium backup of my last rom (gingerbread) but I wanted to know if I did something wrong or if it was not included in the rom on purpose.

Thanks again for making my optimus awesome.

Not included on purpose I'm sure as the Opti S doesn't have enough room for it...

hdjohnson

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
I installed the new build (Build 6 JBC CM10.1 build. 7-15-2013). However, I can't get the INT2EXT+ or INT2EXTV2+ or obijohn's scripts to work. They worked fine for me with the PAC ROM. I was just wondering if anyone else was having problems. If you know of a solution let me know.

djchru

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I installed the new build (Build 6 JBC CM10.1 build. 7-15-2013). However, I can't get the INT2EXT+ or INT2EXTV2+ or obijohn's scripts to work. They worked fine for me with the PAC ROM. I was just wondering if anyone else was having problems. If you know of a solution let me know.
I seem to be having the same problem. Tried those and mounts2sd with no luck. They look like they're working, but I keep getting out of space errors, etc.com

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

I started a short conversation about that issue here a little ways back.

Obijohn's scripts will not work, in fact, I got a bootloop on JBC. Upconvert suggested I use the fixed cronmod scripts mentioned earlier in the thread.

They can be found on XDA here.

They work for me, but take note of two things:
  1. In System Settings/About Phone/Partition Info/ it still shows 0 bytes.
  2. I still got one or two insufficient storage errors, and in both instances, rebooting and trying again worked.

If all else fails, Links2SD works also, but you'll probably have to reboot preceding installation of any large apps.

Hope that helps!

_alexkta

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Earlier I rebooted & I got the welcome screen as if I just flashed a ROM, and I wonder if its because the int2ext scripts because it has happened before on gingerbread

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

djchru

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for your help! After messing around a bit, I found the issue I think... I tried flashing the rom, gapps, audio fix, and updated int2ext in that order. This time, before installing anything(before I was installing titanium backup on first boot), I rebooted a couple of times before even going through the setup and success! I can also verify Bluetooth audio is working very well with my Motorola roaster, haven't tried a call yet...

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
just wanted to say thanks for continuing support for this aging phone. i bricked my evo and had to come back to my optimus for a while untill i can afford something else. i'm happy to say that i really dont feel like i'm missing much though since on the evo was also running cm10.1 and yours runs nearly as good as theirs on a phone thats much less capable, its just amazing. i'm running the latest jbc build with squid kernel built in. thanks again for keeping this thing alive.

PS, with the virgin fix that was posted with the new build i still have OS keylayout instead of OV

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
just wanted to say thanks for continuing support for this aging phone. i bricked my evo and had to come back to my optimus for a while untill i can afford something else. i'm happy to say that i really dont feel like i'm missing much though since on the evo was also running cm10.1 and yours runs nearly as good as theirs on a phone thats much less capable, its just amazing. i'm running the latest jbc build with squid kernel built in. thanks again for keeping this thing alive.

PS, with the virgin fix that was posted with the new build i still have OS keylayout instead of OV

Howd you brick the evo?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Shinkenred

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
Well, I had a fairly nice run with this ROM, but after a series of annoyances (usually going into sleep mode and either not waking up AT ALL or giving me the blue screen), I had to switch to something else...a bloody shame, I *really* like CM10.1...most of it being that I like the lockscreen and clock WAY more than those before it. :)

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Howd you brick the evo?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Don't really want to clutter this thread with talk about that but I was trying things I shouldnt have lol there's more info on AF if you check my recent posts there

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Amenince

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure if this has been answered or not, but after flashing the latest build the phone will vibrate only when I receive calls. The ringtone doesn't ring at all, but all other sounds work just fine. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with me using GrooveIP, but it didn't happen until build 6 :/

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure if this has been answered or not, but after flashing the latest build the phone will vibrate only when I receive calls. The ringtone doesn't ring at all, but all other sounds work just fine. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with me using GrooveIP, but it didn't happen until build 6 :/
try flashing the alternate kernel and (unless you're using an OV,) the keyswap 1 from here, and if it still glitches you can pastebin logs over there for debugging.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci