[ROM] JB 4.1.2 SlimRom for LS670 3.1 Build3

ClutchX_LA

The_Boss
Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM] JB 4.1.2 SlimRom for LS670 3.1

Kraven, would you like some screenshots?

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

ClutchX_LA

The_Boss
Apr 19, 2012
Visit site

OK will do. I hope to have them up shortly for you.

relooreloo

May 24, 2012
Visit site

Thanks theKraven, awesome, again!
Does anyone know how to change APN settings (I'm on Credo, need different APN for MMS)? On ICS I could say "Open APNs" to Voice Dialer, but it's part of the Google Now addon for SlimBean. I tried installing just the voice dialer apk from that zip, but it failed. Have not tried flashing the whole package because of the incompatibility warning in OP.

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
[ROM] JB 4.1.2 SlimRom for LS670 3.1

Does anyone know how to change APN settings (I'm on Credo, need different APN for MMS)? On ICS I could say "Open APNs" to Voice Dialer, but it's part of the Google Now addon for SlimBean. I tried installing just the voice dialer apk from that zip, but it failed. Have not tried flashing the whole package because of the incompatibility warning in OP.

Voice dialer likely needs to be in system and possibly some libs to work. You can try apns backup and restore from the play store, but read the note, it must be moved to system to work.

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site

If there's room, you can try that zip. Or copy over the apk to the slim gapps and install

relooreloo

May 24, 2012
Visit site

Flashing the voice dialer didn't work (Google Ears is the only thing that would run from that zip).
APN Backup & Restore did it for me, though, thanks!

exProphecy

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site

OKAY finally found more info on my problem with my music and pictures not showing up in Gallery or Music/Apollo..

Apparently, something is creating a .nomedia file in the folder Android -> data. I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem but there's an explanation here: [SOLVED] Old pics not showing up in gallery suddenly - xda-developers and it happens in some 4.1 ROMs (correct me if I am wrong on that fact). I am still unsure on how to fix this issue of mine but this is just to shed some light on it if anyone else is experiencing it.

On a positive note though, the 4.2 Clock from gnufabio works with this ROM!
Dev-Host - Android4.2_Clock_gnufabio.zip - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service

Last edited:

_alexkta

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Nice ROM! But I've noticed that the key lights take a while to turn off after you turn off screen and sometimes they won't turn on when you turn the screen on

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Great work kraven ...is there a patch for us vm users jus askin

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site

Post your apn info and I'll add it to the apn-conf.xml file. That's the file you edit to add more APN's before flashing.

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone running this on their ov ?

I am. Seems slightly slower than CAI, but it looks super nice. Battery seemed to drain pretty quick, but I'm giving it time to settle in before I make a judgment about that. All my normal use apps seem to work just fine.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I am. Seems slightly slower than CAI, but it looks super nice. Battery seemed to drain pretty quick, but I'm giving it time to settle in before I make a judgment about that. All my normal use apps seem to work just fine.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Coo thnx Im on sg3 right now and ill be flashing this when I get off tonight :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech