[ROM] JB 4.1.2 SlimRom for LS670 3.1 Build3

Zakman

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Lol nevermind zackman I see that your runnin it how goes it

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Runs beautiful. Idk what everyone is saying with battery life been running it since 6 this morning and I'm at 20% so 11 hours to 20% pretty good for me and runs amazing, deff my new daily driver :) but switching over to HTC one v tonight

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Zakman

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I also fixed DSP FC's by replacing it with the one from kravens 4.2 rom

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
The official slimrom gapps had an incompatible dspmanager inside it. That part is fixed in the linked slimrom apps. That's part of it and build 4 has a compiled version.

YoshinJaa

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Try this for help with lag in any rom

Working well on ov so far. Loving this rom due to its slim package and heavy customization.

Only found one issue on my end:
lock screen unlock ring is off screen if the lock screen weather widget is used
-

Sent from my Optimus V via Tapatalk

fortyquid

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Seeder is awesome! (Or I am gullible. Phone definitely seems faster than it has been.)

Anybody else working with Google Now? I installed an apk that I got from ATrain, and it runs all right, but no status bar or audible notifications, just cards in the app itself, so I have to run the app regularly to check for updates?kinda defeats the purpose. It installs as a user app (of course?) and it doesn't seem as deeply integrated as I understand that it is supposed to be?it only takes a few mb of system space. The voice search does work, sort of. If you install the old voice search from the store, you can open the app, touch the search bar, touch the keyboard mic, and speak your command. Works ok. Have to figure out which of the two googles in the voice input selector to choose so it doesn't try to use the non-functional G-now voice search.

Love to get suggestions about how to get status bar notifications working.

relooreloo

May 24, 2012
Visit site
Post your apn info and I'll add it to the apn-conf.xml file. That's the file you edit to add more APN's before flashing.
Credo APNs:
<apn name="Production" numeric="00000" mcc="310" mnc="120" apn="Sprint" user="" server="" password="" proxy="" port="" mmsproxy="" mmsport="" mmsprotocol="2.0" mmsc="http://mms.plspictures.com" type="mms" />
<apn name="Android" numeric="310995" mcc="310" mnc="995" apn="internet" user="*" server="*" password="*" proxy="" port="" mmsproxy="" mmsport="" mmsprotocol="" mmsc="null" type="null" />
<apn name="TelKila" numeric="310260" mcc="310" mnc="260" apn="internet" user="*" server="*" password="*" proxy="" port="" mmsproxy="" mmsport="" mmsprotocol="" mmsc="null" type="null" />
Internet always worked with Sprint APNs, only ever had to add the first of these three to get MMS.
Thanks again! This ROM is excellent.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Yes, but I did that hours before installing seeder.

Are you getting RR ...I'll check my email and it'll freeze then RR ..I know this ROM is in way stage BTW for being this fresh its a dope ROM nice work kraven ...I was just wondering

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Are you getting RR ...I'll check my email and it'll freeze then RR ..I know this ROM is in way stage BTW for being this fresh its a dope ROM nice work kraven ...I was just wondering

Not a single RR yet. I'm running 480min/748max InteractiveX.

exProphecy

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Can someone do me a favor please and check if there's a .nomedia file in your /storage/sdcard0/Android/data folder? It's hidden so make sure hidden folders are set to show. Something is still creating it on every boot on my phone causing issues with music.. so far my only solution is to use an app called Music Folder Player

epidenimus

Racer of Elevators
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Can someone do me a favor please and check if there's a .nomedia file in your /storage/sdcard0/Android/data folder? It's hidden so make sure hidden folders are set to show. Something is still creating it on every boot on my phone causing issues with music.. so far my only solution is to use an app called Music Folder Player
Where are you storing your music? It should not be in ../sdcard0/Android or any subdirectory thereof. You should create a folder in /sdcard0 or /sdcard for music storage.

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site

Which recovery? epidenimus is correct on that point.

exProphecy

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
No no it's in a folder called music on the root of my SD card. But a post I made earlier explained that in some 4.1 roms, a .nomedia file is being generated every boot in the Android/data folder which can cause issues with gallery thumbnails etc. [SOLVED] Old pics not showing up in gallery suddenly - xda-developers. I'm not sure how it is affecting my music; it might be an issue with the media scanner itself on 4.1. Sadly (for me anyways), it looks like I'm the only one here having this problem..

I'm using cwm blue recovery. Dont know which version exactly. Full wipes every time