Stuck in Emergency Mode

Coryyyy

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
More details might help. Rom? Recovery? Rooted? How did you brick it? What exactly do you mean by brick? Can you boot recovery or emergency modes?

Coryyyy

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
More details might help. Rom? Recovery? Rooted? How did you brick it? What exactly do you mean by brick? Can you boot recovery or emergency modes?

Every time I every turn it on, it goes into emergency mode saying "download I'm progress." Can't get into recovery or passed this screen. Even after battery pulls.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Try removing the battery, then holding the power button down for 30 seconds, then follow the unbrick method you tried before. Also try different usb ports and/or computers. Beyond that, I have no idea. Sorry.

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
If nothing else works I know a method that should work but you'll loose data capabilities and it'll be a lengthy process to get calling/text working.. Last resort

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

bpa007tx

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
If nothing else works I know a method that should work but you'll loose data capabilities and it'll be a lengthy process to get calling/text working.. Last resort

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

I would be interested in your last resort method. My LG670 ZVD is bricked. I turn on the phone and all I get is a flashing LG logo. I tried getting to emergency mode but was unable. I was running CM7 and I forgot to plug in my phone. The battery was dead and when I charged the battery all I got was the flashing logo. Have you ever heard of that? Anyways lets try that last resort method.

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I would be interested in your last resort method. My LG670 ZVD is bricked. I turn on the phone and all I get is a flashing LG logo. I tried getting to emergency mode but was unable. I was running CM7 and I forgot to plug in my phone. The battery was dead and when I charged the battery all I got was the flashing logo. Have you ever heard of that? Anyways lets try that last resort method.

It still requires e-mode. Hold back+volume down while plunging usb in.

Tapatalk'n it from my VM670 running OM-Mandylion on LS670ZVJ firmware

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I should rephrase my last post.
Use that thread for lgnpst setup and the DLL and bin file, Boot e-mode, flash zvd bin with lgnpst.

Tapatalk'n it from my VM670 running OM-Mandylion on LS670ZVJ firmware

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz