Corrupt Meid

Kaeracin

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Bought 3 lg Optimus S online to use with ting service. 2 of them worked great but the third one had been rooted and had cyanogenmod installed and was showing a meid for a HTC something or other instead of a lg Optimus S. I managed to unroot the device and return it to factory all except the MEID. can someone help me with fixing this. I found a tutorial online for fixing a corrupt MEID for a samsung phone but it doesn't work with the LG phone.

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Bought 3 lg Optimus S online to use with ting service. 2 of them worked great but the third one had been rooted and had cyanogenmod installed and was showing a meid for a HTC something or other instead of a lg Optimus S. I managed to unroot the device and return it to factory all except the MEID. can someone help me with fixing this. I found a tutorial online for fixing a corrupt MEID for a samsung phone but it doesn't work with the LG phone.

I don't have time for a detailed reply but you'll need dfs and lgnpst use lgnpst to flash the zvd bin file this will zero the meid then read the phone with lgnpst again and use dfs to write in the correct meid

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon