MIUI on LG Optimus S

Queueyou

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
Since I went to VD with TR 1.8.2, I'm seeing rather awesome battery life. 7x 10min intervals over 12 hours and still had about 75% left.

donbudafuko

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Really Iv rarly used my phone an I only have 35% left an its only been off the charger Denver 2pm an its only 11:13pm. So did I do something wrong wen I flased the Tom or what

jasonevil

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
It just depends

Signal plays a huge factor. If your cell radio is constantly trying to find a signal in a bad area.

A rogue app not optimized.

Too many widgets on your home screen(s)

And that is just a few...

garymachete

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
would definitely love a miui port for the optimus s or v. its the cleanest rom on my evo, and it would make the optimus so snappy, although it already is pretty fast. but miui gingerbread would be so fresh

GarrisonM011

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I have absolutely no coding skills but I love to learn and can always google how to do stuff :) if there's anything i can do to help then hmu! BTW I am a noob but not a complete idiot. I can do basic adb stuff and I'm running Zefie's CM7 port on my Optimus S. But with the pictures I've seen of MIUI...wow. perfection. I'm willing to do anything to get this project moving. Maybe when the Official Optimus 2X Port arrives in 2 weeks then it will be easier... just gotta get it running on a single core rather than dual core.

Last edited:

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
I think there is hope yet. There is a group of devs over at xda working on a port of miui for the optimus one. The big difificulty is the conversion to mdpi arm6. They are getting close it seems. Hope is still there. I sure hope something comes of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox