New to Optimus - Give Me Some Roms :)

jeffreynothing43

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Hey Everyone,

I'm new to the Optimus and this forum. I was wondering...what are the best ROMs available for this phone? Is ThundeRom the best? I came across this link:

http://www.androidcentral.com/lg-optimus-tweaks-bring-thunder-life-forums

Is this true? I've read most people can only benchmark 550 or so. Can someone guide me in the right direction to getting my phone working perfectly and slick as can be?

Thanks!

Dave

mrinehart93

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Use whatever ROM you think suits you best. Don't pay attention to any benchmarks except GPU benchmarks, since those are the only ones that will give decent real-life-situation results.

hamagc

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
currently there are only 3 roms for our device. stock, thunderom, and nrom.

take a look at them and see what you like. try them out and play around.

MaXXimus

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm on ThundeROM 1.6 and everything works fine. I pull my email for work from an exchange server without any issues. Haven't tried Nrom yet but I hear good things.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Reactions: jeffreynothing43

jeffreynothing43

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm on ThundeROM 1.6 and everything works fine. I pull my email for work from an exchange server without any issues. Haven't tried Nrom yet but I hear good things.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

I am now using ThundeRom and have had no issues as of 3 days. And I have to say, this is one of the slickest ROMs I've seen yet....very very nice.

Thanks Guys!

MaXXimus

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Good to hear. The devs for TR are great and very responsive to questions. Most questions are addressed in their sticky post. So far I haven't seem any reason to switch, but I think I will flash nRom soon and give it a try.

Swyped from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude