found hidden menu which says "support not yet" for most functions

smoke420

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
ok i found a hidden menu using the add>shortcut>activites>com.lge.hiddenmenu>hidden menu. but when i enter it alot of the functions say "support not yet" when i click them.the fm radio test for example, any ideas??? and also com.lge.lghiddenmenu is funtional which can be added using add>shortcuts>activites>com.lge.lghiddenmenu>ServicesLG

NOTE: launcher pro must be installed although you do not have to use for the activities option to show up in the shortcuts menu

swg0101

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
I have seen that before, but I think it is because these functions are not implemented for the phone (perhaps because the phone lacks these functions - I think the menu is generic for all LG phones, and not all functions have been implemented on all phones)

captmeach7

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
I seem to remember reading about the hidden menus on here quite some time ago, but be careful what you mess with in those menus. As far as FM radio, the phone does have the capabilities but we haven't figured out how to use them yet. Welcome to the forum though and i highly recommend reading through previous threads and seeing what everyone is tinkering with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34