[?] Stagefright, JIT, ROMs, and recent update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andybkn

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Ok here are some things I hope you can help me with.
1) i rooted my lg optimus with z4root and my version is LS670ZV9

2) I want to make my phone faster and i know scarefright and jit do something to make it faster i think but they say that they have bugs and i dont like those :p

3) I know how to Nandroid and custom recovery but i dont know wat is a good rom that wont mess my phone up

4) Also quick thing... should i update to LS670ZVC? I dont know if i can root it once i update it...

Thanks! :)

O.a.T.

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Ok here are some things I hope you can help me with.
1) i rooted my lg optimus with z4root and my version is LS670ZV9

2) I want to make my phone faster and i know scarefright and jit do something to make it faster i think but they say that they have bugs and i dont like those :p

3) I know how to Nandroid and custom recovery but i dont know wat is a good rom that wont mess my phone up

4) Also quick thing... should i update to LS670ZVC? I dont know if i can root it once i update it...

Thanks! :)

First, welcome to the forums. There are many threads here that address 2 through 4. I'd suggest you need to spend a little time reading some of them, for instance the "ThundeROM" & Lego ROM threads for 2 and the entire thread devoted to rooting VC for 4. In regards to 3, there are only a 3 or 4 ROMs out, and they are all very good depending on what you are looking for and none of them will "mess my phone up".

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Hello Hello!!! Welcome!

There are plenty of threads covering all your questions ....

2) HERE are flashable buildprops which enable stagefright or jit or whatever you want and information about them. These require a custom recovery.

3) You're on v9 so you have 3 options. All are stickies in this same forum denote with "[ROM]" in the thread title
ThundeROM
nROM
LEGO ROM

4) Read THIS, THIS, THIS, and THIS.

We try to tag and name all threads properly so they can be found when using the search function of this forum. If you search and don't find exactly what you're looking for, try a different combination of words. Also, please don't post threads with titles like "need help". You have specific questions (they are listed above) so please try to use accurate descriptions when posting. If someone else has the same questions later down the road they are likely going to search for the proper terms and not "please help" so unless i rename your thread, the information anyone contributes is lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay