Bricked, help?

blank3t

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
so my optimus is bricked again but for the last day or two i've been able to get it to boot after using the e-mode+lg update tool. i don't know if i did something wrong but after i rooted it today it was fine but i forgot to install a custom recovery. now when i try to un-brick with the mobile update tool it gives me an error "updating is not possible any longer due to a fatal error" and not when i plug my phone into my pc it always has the downloading e-mode screen or its a blank screen. idk what to do :'(

blank3t

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I can't get into anything it's stuck on an emergency screen loop and when i try to use recovery mode pressing vol. down+home+power the splash screen doesn't show up(screen stays completely blank) but the button lights on the bottom are illuminated

blank3t

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
tried it, no luck, whenever i plug it in the "download is in progress" emergency mode screen is show but my computer makes the sound when it's plugged in and i hear it disconnecting a reconnecting but no luck with adb :/

wewe3

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
same problem here. did a soft factory reset and when the phone reboot it just stayed at the lg screen. tried e mode, just cant keep usb stable long enough to let pc recognize phone. usb keeps connecting and unconnecting. tried hard reset but screen is blank with a faint blue color. any help

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463