So after flashing to thundeROM1.7 I wanted to get my builddrops and oc kernel back so I flashed xionia oc vc kernal and that's when things went to pot. Forced closes everywhere, apps wouldn't run or wouldn't show(Astro being among them), the sprint slash screen was back and I couldn't get to the recovery meun via quick boot. I kept trying quick boot and after a few times I got back to recovery. I reflashed 1.7 until I got 3g back and the forced close stopped. But now my internal memory is low when it was 60mb before I flashed the oc kernal, any ideas? Sorry for any errors in spelling or terms but my keyboard is being annoyingly laggy.. any help would be amazing.
    02-21-2011 01:58 AM
    Try Lego Rom.. If you've reflashed ThunderRom twice and it's not workin, seems like you should try a new rom.
    02-21-2011 02:33 AM
    Did you apply the VC update prior to flashing 1.7 out the VC kernel?

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk
    02-21-2011 06:33 AM
    Did you apply the VC update prior to flashing 1.7 out the VC kernel?

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk
    No I didn't cause I rooted and flashed without a pc so I figured id wait for the next TR and assume that issue would be fixed. But I don't think I should have, so I loaded up my nand backup and that worked. Only after I flashed TR again I got a notification about connecting to the hands free service. After about 30 seconds of trying to connect it says that it can't contact the sergice(somethting along those lines) and my phone goes into 1x connection.
    02-21-2011 07:54 AM
    You'll have to go through the process of applying the VC update via the PC (not OTA) to get ThundeROM 1.7 to work properly. The issues you mention are known issues when flashing TR 1.7 on V9 radio. VC is *required* for TR 1.7. It's been mentioned in the TR thread a few times, but I'll send Kevin and Beezy a PM suggesting that they indicate this more prominently on the front page.
    02-22-2011 08:52 AM
    Hmmm I see, well I got my main issue fixed and tr is working pretty well as always. Thanks for the help, ill work on updating via PC.
    02-22-2011 10:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD