Open Wi-Fi-Settings
    Open Widgets by Name; i.e "Open You Tube"
    Open Bluetooth Settings
    Open Phone Status
    Open SD Card & Phone Settings
    Open Phone
    Open User Directories
    Open Location and Directory Settingns

The voice command "Open Quick Launch" opens a program (widget?) that lets you assign one letter short cuts to apps.

I found these commands searching for a way to bypass the Sprint activation screen on a deactivated LG Optimus I have. I was subsequently able to bypass the screen by using "Open Market," and "Open Wi-Fi" to download copies of Zeam Launcher and Home Switcher. Then, making Zeam the default launcher did the trick.

All the apps work find. I've got a little bitty Nook Color now. But, with GPS and a camera.

I would like to root this phone but cannot get any of my windows computers to open USB Mass Storage on the phone. And, I haven't found a voice command that will do it, either.

I think I could root it if I could get communications established with the computer.

If someone could help me with this problem, I'd appreciate it.

Moderators: If this should be posted elsewhere, please do so. Thanks.
    moburne likes this.
    03-12-2011 05:10 PM
    I would like to root this phone but cannot get any of my windows computers to open USB Mass Storage on the phone. And, I haven't found a voice command that will do it, either.

I think I could root it if I could get communications established with the computer.

If you turn off USB debugging while connected to your computer, a prompt will pop up asking if you want to turn on USB storage. Once you are done, turn off USB storage using the same prompt, and enable USB debugging again so you can use adb shell.

VoiceCommand->ApplicationSettings->OK
    Development->USBdebugging

BTW you don't need to say "Open", just the name of the app/setting is good enough.

Also in the latest LS670ZVD update, they added an option to Skip Sprint ID when you press the Menu button.
    03-12-2011 05:20 PM
    The following voice commands work with a Sprint LG Optimus S:
    Open Application Settings
    Open Manage Applications
    Open Battery Info
    Open Voice Dialer
    Open Google Search
    Open Any App Name; i.e. "Open Goggles"
    Open Running Services
    Open Manage IP Settings
    Open Dock Settings
    Open Application Settings
    Open Wi-Fi-Settings
    Open Widgets by Name; i.e "Open You Tube"
    Open Bluetooth Settings
    Open Phone Status
    Open SD Card & Phone Settings
    Open Phone
    Open User Directories
    Open Location and Directory Settingns

The voice command "Open Quick Launch" opens a program (widget?) that lets you assign one letter short cuts to apps.

I found these commands searching for a way to bypass the Sprint activation screen on a deactivated LG Optimus I have. I was subsequently able to bypass the screen by using "Open Market," and "Open Wi-Fi" to download copies of Zeam Launcher and Home Switcher. Then, making Zeam the default launcher did the trick.

All the apps work find. I've got a little bitty Nook Color now. But, with GPS and a camera.

Moderators: If this should be posted elsewhere, please do so. Thanks.
    How does one access voice command?
    03-12-2011 05:33 PM
    How does one access voice command?
    Press and hold the button above the camera button until the VoiceCommand/VoiceDialer comes up.
    03-12-2011 06:08 PM
    [QUOTE=raylat2011;71

Moderators: If this should be posted elsewhere, please do so. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I forget what thread I had gotten this info ( maybe " how to root optimus s " from theunlockr.com) but I had to use lg updater tool to download usb drivers for my pc to be able to connect to my phone. Changed country to Singapore and choose model g500(??) I forget what model exactly... then update the drivers.....
    Hope that helps!

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk
    03-12-2011 06:29 PM
    i bought a optimus s with a bad esn and its stuck on install a id menue can u guys help me out?
    05-13-2011 09:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD