Locked Out of Phone

PC_Jones

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
After installing CyanogenMod 7 on my Optimus V, was trying to add a PIN for the lockscreen. After adding the PIN in Location and Security, I saw that you still had to slide the unlocker. So I went into CyanogenMod settings, and saw that I could disable the lockscreen, but I had to choose the trackball or menu button to unlock it. Being the genius I am, I chose the trackball because I didn't want to unlock it my mistake. Now, I can't even enter my passcode. It stays on the lockscreen without any way to unlock it. What can I do to fix this? Or have I screwed myself?

O.a.T.

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
After installing CyanogenMod 7 on my Optimus V, was trying to add a PIN for the lockscreen. After adding the PIN in Location and Security, I saw that you still had to slide the unlocker. So I went into CyanogenMod settings, and saw that I could disable the lockscreen, but I had to choose the trackball or menu button to unlock it. Being the genius I am, I chose the trackball because I didn't want to unlock it my mistake. Now, I can't even enter my passcode. It stays on the lockscreen without any way to unlock it. What can I do to fix this? Or have I screwed myself?

Well there is always going into recovery and restoring your nandroid (?) or reflashing.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney