Juicedefender does not work on Gingerbread

ltrz

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
What exactly are you having trouble with...does it keep FC. Or you can use it but don't see any battery improvement? ..... I'm on cm7 (most current) and no issue with using juice

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I'll install it now, since i have juicedefender and ultimate juice in "my apps" - I'll let you know if it works for me...

(using zefie's scott pilgrim cm7 nightly build)

EDIT: Downloaded, says mobile network data *might not* work on gingerbread build, but I havent tweaked the settings and actually tried it yet

Looks different than the old screen - when did they update it? I go to "customize" and get errors.... and no choices on what to enable or disable....

EDIT EDIT: I have it up and running now. Seems to be working

EDIT EDIT EDIT: Phone rebooted for no reason..... (was looking at "Status" tab and went to go into "Controls" tab, and LG Splash menu came up - seems to be in endless reboot cycle....)

Last edited:

ws1088

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
they have beta of beta :) consider it nightly build of the to be release of a newer beta.
I tried the latest "nightly" and it works well with CM7

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Juicedefender with Ultimate Juice worked well for me, for about 5 minutes... then phone crashed, went into reboot loop...

managed to get lucky and hurridly uninstalled juicedefender (and all related apks) from my phone... I might try the beta and hopefully get no problems.
thats just my exp though..

og_president

Banned
Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
What exactly are you having trouble with...does it keep FC. Or you can use it but don't see any battery improvement? ..... I'm on cm7 (most current) and no issue with using juice

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

It would never turn the data off, but now that I am runnimg the "nightly"; it works :)

Thanks everyone

Swyped from my Gingerbread'ed Optimus S

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC