I can't manage my apps or use the ones on the SD card nor download or update any apps

buckeye_jeff

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
When I go to the SD tab in Manage Applications it has the apps listed with their complete file name (as opposed to the app name) and there is a gray SD card symbol instead of the icon for each app. But photos and music on the SD card are fine.

When I click on the install button in the Market it takes me to the accept permissions page but when I click ok nothing happens. When I go back the install button goes gray and I can't click it anymore. I wanted to load Titanium Backup to the phones memory so I could restore my apps. I tried to clear the Market?s cache but when I go to Manage Applications it NEVER stops COMPUTING and I can't do anything but Force stop and Clear data (which I did to the Market and it didn't help).

I am running MVD baseband & SW Version ZVD with ThundeROM 1.8.3

I have tried the following without success:

1. I tried signing out of Talk as Google suggests but it didn't help.
2. I restarted the phone and took out the battery and SD card which also didn't help.
3. I wiped data/factor, cache and dalvik then restored a nandriod backup I had from before the problems started.
4. I wiped data/factor, cache and dalvik then then did a fresh install of the ThundeROM 1.8.3 zip (only difference with this method was I didn?t have any apps listed on the SD)

Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated!