[POLL] Vote on Naming Nameless ROM

ROM names are in no specific order. Vote for your favorite

• Total voters

thegta98

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
Here, just a random toss out... you could find another language you all agree on and go off of that for a namless or no name type translation.

Or you could call it AnomalyRom for a anomaly is not named, it is empty and yet it's unique. It's a cross definition to what it is.
And essentially it's still name'd nameless.... So the idea is not off topic, but is.

That's just my vote, on the ordeal.

Edit: Plus that would be cool to have a Rom named that... Just make's it seem like it's something understandable yet, uncomprendable. Which make's it.... A Anomaly? :D

Last edited:

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Well, even though the devs did not ask for help this time renaming the nameless, I figured I'd join in on the fun anyway.

How about JohnDoe_ROM or ROM_JohnDoe

Last edited:

kingdavidbaker

Jan 7, 2011
www.kingdavidbaker.com
Oh god please don't tell me you're planning on keeping this thing as "nameless". At the very least when polling is done another poll with the final 2 or 3 choices should be made. ANYTHING is better than nameless....can't believe people are actually voting to keep it....its long and not very catchy.

Edit: Oh and its just going to get abbreviated into nROM which already exists.

CarrieK

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Oh god please don't tell me you're planning on keeping this thing as "nameless". At the very least when polling is done another poll with the final 2 or 3 choices should be made. ANYTHING is better than nameless....can't believe people are actually voting to keep it....its long and not very catchy.

Edit: Oh and its just going to get abbreviated into nROM which already exists.

Hmm...good point. Wouldn't that be a hoot?! ;)

kingdavidbaker

Jan 7, 2011
www.kingdavidbaker.com
Here, just a random toss out... you could find another language you all agree on and go off of that for a namless or no name type translation.

Translation of nameless

Nameless Translations....though some are in characters but when translated sound kinda cool....like japanese is nanashi. I also like "anonimo" which is multiple languages.

anonimoROM!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: thegta98

thegta98

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
I must state, people are STILL voting. Which is funny because.... Everytime I get on it seems OptiRom and Nameless is still going up. Apprently, Voting was never really "over"

Another poll would be better, esp... if we dropped the name's that didn't make it. (R.I.P.)

kingdavidbaker

Jan 7, 2011
www.kingdavidbaker.com
Ugghhhhhhh.......another poll please :-X

Lol i'm with you. Not a fan of most of these.....Foghat??? C'mon. Decent band but terrible ROM name. Slightly amusing because of its relation to redhat but it has no stay power.

Me: "I'm running Foghat on my phone"
Them: "Oh ya!? What album you listening to?"
Me: "No its not an album...its the ROM my phone is running"
Them: "Whoa...Foghat made a ROM?!?!?! Does it use their songs as ringtones or something?"

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac