Gingersnap Root Utility (one-click ROOT!!!) Multi-Platform

c4manceph

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I in no way want this to come across like I'm ungrateful because this could not have been easier and it worked perfectly, but I was wondering if there are plans for this to include an unroot feature?

Thank you again, this is awesome!

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I in no way want this to come across like I'm ungrateful because this could not have been easier and it worked perfectly, but I was wondering if there are plans for this to include an unroot feature?

Thank you again, this is awesome!

I will be including an unroot function in the next update. For now there is a dedicated unroot and return to stock thread.

Thanks for the feedback!

CubanoRafter

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
First, than you drewwalton!

Took me 8 tries to root this phone with Win7 but finally got it. Very glad I stuck it out (an hour later...)
Very easy process overall once my phone and pc cooperated.

jaysmyhero

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
This looks ousome i tried the last one but it did not work so i got the zio and that was easy as 1 click.
My fianc?e is out of room on her Optimus S so i want to try this out. she has the most latest updates and she wants it rooted I will be doing this on wednesday and i'll get back to you all on if it worked

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Will this un-root process work if you rooted the cmd prompt way?

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Yes, the unroot process will work. It will not however remove Superuser. You get to do that yourself (until I script the unroot process rather than code). In 1.3.1 the unroot process will automatically remove Superuser.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy