newly rooted.... titanium backup?

chriscw81

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Thanks to everyone on here I rooted last night using the latest procedure for ls670zvd. I did not do the custom recovery or the nandroid backup because I thought maybe titanium backup could accomplish the same thing and be noob friendly. Am I way off here? Should I be researching or reading more?

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
If you plan on flashing any custom Rom or anything else, you will need the custom recovery. And yes definitely make nandroid backups. It's the safest way to revert if anything goes wrong.

Sent by Tapatalk ----- Optimus s

Reactions: chriscw81

blackops1125

Advisor
Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
ok i just rooted, but plan to stay with the stock rom, would i still need to do a nandroid backup, and how do you do that anyways?

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
ok i just rooted, but plan to stay with the stock rom, would i still need to do a nandroid backup, and how do you do that anyways?

Did you install the custom recovery? If so reboot to recovery and select backup then nand.

Sent by Tapatalk ----- Optimus s

shortyjacobs

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site

If you just want the stock ROM, there's no big reason to make nandroid backups....I mean, if you want, you can install a custom recovery and make nandroids so you have pure "images" of your phone at any time, but if you aren't modifying any system variables, (ROMs, etc.) then there's no real reason to need nandroid backups.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21