reborn rom multiple browsers opening at once.

chriscw81

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
hey guys, i'm running nameless rom. i use the skyfire browser and when i open it the stock browser opens also. skyfire is set to be my default browser. this happens when i click on the browser icon on the home page. is there a way to replace the stock browser shortcut and icon with skyfire? was reading and someone else had this problem and the changed it, i just cant figure out how to do it......

kazea182

Jan 2, 2011
www.sxcomputers.net
Changing icons on your launcher:
1. From your home screen open the app drawer by pressing the up arrow on the launcher.
2. While in the app drawer, long press on the app you'd like to add to the launcher. The phone will slightly vibrate and take you to your home screen
3. Drag the icon you've been long pressing onto the slot on the launcher you'd like it to go.
4. Once on the spot, lift finger.

This was in the 2nd post of the Reborn ROM thread.
Please search for the answers before creating a thread. :)

Also, just beacuse you do not have an answer to your question right away, do not create a seperate thread. Someone will help you when they have time...

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
hey guys, i'm running nameless rom. i use the skyfire browser and when i open it the stock browser opens also. skyfire is set to be my default browser. this happens when i click on the browser icon on the home page. is there a way to replace the stock browser shortcut and icon with skyfire? was reading and someone else had this problem and the changed it, i just cant figure out how to do it......
Are you talking about the browser button on the Dock?? Or just a shortcut?? Cause if its the dock one.. might as well install something like Launcher Pro. This way you can have lots more customization over your dock... From the way you stated it I am assuming you mean the dock.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995