ZVD ROOT and gingerbread

blackops1125

Advisor
Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Gingerbread 2.3 update surposely comes out end of may, I just rooted with the ZVD Method, how will this affect that up data when/if it is released OTA? Will I lose root?

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

mike9670

DROID Master
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I would wait and see if the RebornROM crew can root the LG version and make a BornAgain version of Gingerbread for the Opti-S

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Gingerbread 2.3 update surposely comes out end of may, I just rooted with the ZVD Method, how will this affect that up data when/if it is released OTA? Will I lose root?

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Yes you will lose root. Guaranteed. Even if it does come out then (which I doubt but you never know) you should wait until a root method is released.

Reactions: mike9670

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I mean I honestly like that name lmao. I have been thinking of it since I posted that HAHAHA. Funny you mentioned it. I want a JihadROM please. This way I can get under everyones thin religious skin. MWA HA HA !!! Really tho... who else would love to have a JihadROM

javascriptvoid

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
I mean I honestly like that name lmao. I have been thinking of it since I posted that HAHAHA. Funny you mentioned it. I want a JihadROM please. This way I can get under everyones thin religious skin. MWA HA HA !!! Really tho... who else would love to have a JihadROM
haha yea the boot screen should be binladens head getting blown up

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
haha yea the boot screen should be binladens head getting blown up
I would be down with just a most wanted poster of him with some cartoon eyes looking left to right over and over again and an audio soundbite of something like... "A la la la la la la la la "

Would just be so damn funny. Like how they do the eyes in the old school Scooby Doo cartoons.. the big black and white cartoon eyes that follow you as you move... hahaha

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay