05-20-2011 03:35 AM
53 123
tools
    "Only people upset are noobs", lol that makes perfect sense, because we are totally talking about how mentally advanced we are...i know he was banned for other reasons, point is thread was closed and wrong reasons were given, if you dont agree, then reread...
    Do i sense frustration? Maybe even mad?? Nobody is raving about how mentally advanced they are. Next time use the Quick Reply button so everyone can see the full quote that ur are picking and choosing to display. There was plenty of good reason and plenty of good reason to not have to explain why any further...
    05-19-2011 03:38 PM
    Come on now! We probably know more about Bin Laden's secrets than this "other reason".
    05-19-2011 03:38 PM
    Come on now! We probably know more about Bin Laden's secrets than this "other reason".
    Wrong.

I heard he was banned for having multiple accounts o_O
    05-19-2011 03:56 PM
    What the hell... we are still arguing over a fake developer.. wow. Only people upset are noobs.. no offense.. thread is as pointless as a fork in the eye
    I was using my phone, so no quote, and i'm not even mad, i just think it's dumb that we have to result to calling people "noobs" if they don't agree with you...
    05-19-2011 04:56 PM
    Ive changed my statement to be more P.C.
    05-19-2011 05:15 PM
    ......i know he was banned for other reasons, point is thread was closed and wrong reasons were given, if you dont agree, then reread...
    Ok, although I do not think this thread should continue to exist, I want to comment on your post.
    Also, in no way is my response intended to be rude or disrespectful.

Having said that, I think you should take your own advice and reread KSmith's post. Here it is.

You will see that the reasons listed were why the thread was CLOSED and link DELETED. Nowhere does he mention that those reasons listed, where why lotlizard was banned. As Nick7 stated, there were other reasons.

That's it, out of our hands, case closed.

Lesson learned here:

Don't be a "lotlizard" and don't violate the rules of the forum. Simple right!!!
    05-19-2011 05:22 PM
    the question here isnt why he got banned, no one is debating that, the subject is the reasons why the rom and thread were removed/closed,...please take your time and read the actual posts...
    05-19-2011 05:46 PM
    What the hell... we are still arguing over a fake developer.. wow. Only people upset are "New to AndroidCentral" .. no offense.. thread is as pointless as a fork in the eye

Should be more P.C. now....
    LMAO, not to offend you or get back at you, but compare join dates won't you?
    POINT IS WHY HE GOT BANNED IS NOT THE DISCUSSION, WHY THE ROM AND THREAD WAS CLOSED IS THE DISCUSSION, ALL I WANT TO GET ACROSS IS THE ADMINS AND COMMUNITY A LITTLE MORE POSITIVE AND SUPPORTING, INSTEAD OF CLOSING SOMEONES THREAD BEFORE THEY CAN EVER TRY TO FIX THE PROBLEM. (sorry im not mad, i had to write in caps, so people would actually read it XD)
    05-19-2011 05:54 PM
    the question here isnt why he got banned, no one is debating that, the subject is the reasons why the rom and thread were removed/closed,...please take your time and read the actual posts...
    The thread was closed because he totally screwed up the few things he tried to rework. He's more than welcome to practice, but not on our members. Just because we're not responsible if you brick your phone doesn't mean we can let garbage like that go unchecked.

The member was banned because he had about 15 different accounts, and was causing trouble on each of them. He's probably back with another one now, and will say something to get on our radar again. We will just click the button to ban that new name, too.

Normally we don't address questions about our decisions, but this time I'll make an exception. The entire staff stands behind KSmith's decisions -- he only did it to protect people who might not know any better. Trust me, y'all are lucky to have him looking after you.

Any other questions? Ask them while I'm in a talkative mood
    05-19-2011 05:57 PM
    Ethics mean everything!!!! THANK YOU!!!!
    05-19-2011 06:06 PM
    POINT IS WHY HE GOT BANNED IS NOT THE DISCUSSION, WHY THE ROM AND THREAD WAS CLOSED IS THE DISCUSSION, ALL I WANT TO GET ACROSS IS THE ADMINS AND COMMUNITY A LITTLE MORE POSITIVE AND SUPPORTING, INSTEAD OF CLOSING SOMEONES THREAD BEFORE THEY CAN EVER TRY TO FIX THE PROBLEM. (sorry im not mad, i had to write in caps, so people would actually read it XD)
    lotlizard is that you?

And. Yes. For lack of a better statement in this circumstance, umad.
    05-19-2011 06:16 PM
    The user was banned, as per Jerry's response above. Therefore the reason the thread was closed is moot.
    05-19-2011 06:18 PM
    lol thanks, after 3 pages of explaining, i get a straightforward answer, i can't really do anything for that user but, i really do think the decision of closing the thread was taken a bit too fast, if it came to it, if he really wanted to build this rom, and his thread was closed, he most likely would have stopped trying to build and update the rom, which im guessing most people want a updated cm7,...if it wouldve been a normal user, with the same faults in the rom, but trying rom building, that most likely would have sent him over the edge, and discouraged him...basicallly i just dont think a new rom builder should be turned down too fast..
    05-19-2011 06:22 PM
    im not mad.... ='[ jk, its just weird getting responses that aren't the ones suitable (ur giving me a sandwich, but i want a hamburger)..
    05-19-2011 06:25 PM
    lol thanks, after 3 pages of explaining, i get a straightforward answer, i can't really do anything for that user but, i really do think the decision of closing the thread was taken a bit too fast, if it came to it, if he really wanted to build this rom, and his thread was closed, he most likely would have stopped trying to build and update the rom, which im guessing most people want a updated cm7,...if it wouldve been a normal user, with the same faults in the rom, but trying rom building, that most likely would have sent him over the edge, and discouraged him...basicallly i just dont think a new rom builder should be turned down too fast..
    There are other options for cm7. I'm running a nightly build right now.

You are out for a vengeance. You sure you arent lotlizard's 16th account? I'm starting to question...
    05-19-2011 06:26 PM
    im not mad.... ='[ jk, its just weird getting responses that aren't the ones suitable (ur giving me a sandwich, but i want a hamburger)..
    FIGHT THE SYSTEM!!!!!!

You do realize that like half of your post count is contained in this one thread? Ha.
    jondevere likes this.
    05-19-2011 06:29 PM
    FIGHT THE SYSTEM!!!!!!

You do realize that like half of your post count is contained in this one thread? Ha.
    So true! I don't really post as much as i should, but i feel like most posts aren't even fully read, thats why i write in caps XD , and post as much...
    05-19-2011 06:34 PM
    hiiii
    05-19-2011 06:35 PM
    hiiii
    Welcome lotlizard #17
    05-19-2011 06:38 PM
    Okay. Before I have too much fun (and possibly offend someone) please close this thread!

But to answer your original question, "Zefie's CM7 was taken over for the thread to be closed?" No, and yes.
    05-19-2011 06:44 PM
    lmao, im not #16, dont believe me: email is joshb2118@hotmail.com xbox live gt is joshkilla2118, modmyi account is joshb2118, facebook is facebook.com/joshb2118, im not lotlizard...and a site im working on for my xbox group, i didnt want clan but, w/e Home - The Official Lokoz Clan thats not even my music thats lokoz's music, which owns a optimus v and i think is registered under lokoz21...
    05-19-2011 06:45 PM
    lmao, im not #16, dont believe me: email is joshb2118@hotmail.com xbox live gt is joshkilla2118, modmyi account is joshb2118, facebook is facebook.com/joshb2118, im not lotlizard...and a site im working on for my xbox group, i didnt want clan but, w/e Home - The Official Lokoz Clan thats not even my music thats lokoz's music, which owns a optimus v and i think is registered under lokoz21...
    Now all we need is a good credit card number and your pre-approved for a brand new car!
    jondevere likes this.
    05-19-2011 06:58 PM
    Now all we need is a good credit card number and your pre-approved for a brand new car!
    Lmfao! I was just thinking this very thing.
    05-19-2011 07:22 PM
    I support all devs even rouge ones. so with that in mind.

I support geohot & lotlizard (i hope at least one of you see this)

I am in no way disrespecting the Mods, because there is good order on this site for a reason.
    05-20-2011 01:35 AM
    I support all devs even rouge ones. so with that in mind.

I support geohot & lotlizard (i hope at least one of you see this)

I am in no way disrespecting the Mods, because there is good order on this site for a reason.
    Are you for real? This is too obvious.

And do you even know what rouge means?
    05-20-2011 02:02 AM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD