A couple of problems after rooting with software version LS670zvd

bambower

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Sorry noob trying first root.
I tried searching for my problems and I couldn't find the exact problems. I have the LG Optimus S, I successfully rooted using the 'Rooting the LG Optimus S with software version LS670ZVD thread'. I was able to install the Xionia CWMA recovery kernel with success. Here is where the problems occur.
1) I can not get a nandroid back up. When I try with the xiona recover kernal I get an error (backing up boot...
Error while dumping boot image!)
2) I cannot access the internet after the the root. Is there a patch or file to fix this?

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Try the thunderc recovery. Desiree's recovery ... just brainstorming for u. Try thunderc also reflash ur rom for the no internet issue... also what rom u trying to run??

Reactions: bambower

bambower

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Try the thunderc recovery. Desiree's recovery ... just brainstorming for u. Try thunderc also reflash ur rom for the no internet issue... also what rom u trying to run??

I got it to backup with the drellisdee's Custom Recovery. I don't know why it wouldn't with the xiona recovery kernal. Thanks jondevere.

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I got it to backup with the drellisdee's Custom Recovery. I don't know why it wouldn't with the xiona recovery kernal. Thanks jondevere.
My buddy jstntp told me to post that for you while he was driving to work.. so the thanks all go to jstntp ;)

But your welcome :D

Reactions: jstntp

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance