Hey guys i am in real need of help i keep trying to get this optimus to return to stock however i am really unsure on how to use adb previously to root initually i just used terminal emulator from my phone is there a way to do this or some very simplified instructions on how to do this.!! Also i need it to stock cause i am having some issues hearing sound and need to take it back to sprint. I am currently using Thunderom v 1.6.2 and my baseband is ls670mv9_6040
    software version i am running LS670zv9
    05-22-2011 11:26 PM
    http://forum.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=67361

[How-To] Simplified UNROOT and return to STOCK

Read this thread.

Sent by Tapatalk ----- Optimus s
    05-22-2011 11:28 PM
    will this work with my older radio version ??
    05-22-2011 11:32 PM
    i don't neccesarily want to unroot my phone i also want to be able to update radio so that i can update rom to rom that just came out "reborn"
    05-22-2011 11:35 PM
    Ok if you want to return to stock follow the link I provided earlier. If you want to upgrade to VD so you can install reborn see this link.

http://forum.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=62750

How to: Update your rooted V9/VC baseband Optimus S to VD w/out losing all your data.

Sent by Tapatalk ----- Optimus s
    05-23-2011 12:21 AM
    Thanks dude ill give it a shot tommarrow hope it work very curious about reborn Tom

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk
    05-23-2011 12:32 AM
    ok i am a little confused on how i use the updated tool i did a nand. backup installed lg updater tool and that was supposed to update my radio but i did not see anything on my phone nor on my computer other than under device driver it changed to google something or another driver how to i actually run the updater??
    05-23-2011 10:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD