[DEAD THEMES] Optimus s Froyo -=Theme_Team=-

turp415

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Thank You, Thank You

I would like to extend the biggest thanks i can. with the info and such from you guys, my phone is now almost exactly the way i want it to look. i run launcher pro with the blue bar, reborn w/ bluetouch, and my wallpaper is live matrix, colored blue. it couldn't really get any closer to the way i want it to look. thanks again for everything. the total transformation (stock to this point), took about 2 weeks. the only reason was because i check and recheck before doing anything. anyway, thanks again folks for all your hard work. i am definitely a huge fan for life, and i look forward to future works.

Reactions: jondevere

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Ok, theme BlueTouch (original and v2) is fixed to include the stock dock. OP is updated with current (fixed) download links. I recommend to everyone to redownload these files and delete to old ones, so you have the most recent releases.

Sorry about the screw up, I will try to keep those to a minimum. ;)

Reactions: turp415

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
This may seem strange, but after flashing optigreen, my phone really lags when wifi is activated. Anyone else with this issue?

Sent from my Optimus S using Tapatalk

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
This may seem strange, but after flashing optigreen, my phone really lags when wifi is activated. Anyone else with this issue?

Sent from my Optimus S using Tapatalk
A theme will not do this to your phone. We are simply changing out graphics. Anything to do with issues specifically to Reborn ROM should be posted in the Reborn ROM v2.1 thread.

As for your issue... possibly just reboot your phone? I dont have that issue myself.

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
screenshot_5.png

Here is your sneak peek :p

tcf84

May 30, 2011
Visit site
This is fantastic. Absolutely love the orange and green themes and my girl is going to change her mind about rooting her phone too once she sees the pink them I think. Which is awesome cause I wanted to get another run at rooting the phone.

Question though, and I apologize if this is not the correct venue. How can you create your own custom boot animation? Is there a specific file type or something to use?

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
This is fantastic. Absolutely love the orange and green themes and my girl is going to change her mind about rooting her phone too once she sees the pink them I think. Which is awesome cause I wanted to get another run at rooting the phone.

Question though, and I apologize if this is not the correct venue. How can you create your own custom boot animation? Is there a specific file type or something to use?

If you want, download one of the bootanimations from post #3, and open it up. Poke around in that zip file and you will get an idea what is needed.

Sent by Tapatalk ----- Optimus s

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linda6969